Mount Sinai Health System Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Easy process and people were nice. They asked basic questions and I thought I had the qualities. First I interviewed with director and then two other employees on team i'd be working on.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

Straightforward the process did not take very long and everyone was really nice. It was refreshing to experience how this organization handles interviews. There was a group of 5 panel members that took turns asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Series of interviews with a small team; interviews went well and hiring manager then contacted my references, but then suddenly blew off my references and over weeks did not respond to my emails again or those of my references. This is disrespectful and unprofessional to my references. References are senior managers who volunteer their time to help future employers. I withdrew from the process. HR should manage their hiring managers better if this is happening.

Interview Questions

• Technical skills but interviewer didn't really know what was involved himself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I still think Mount Sinai is a great hospital, but their HR screening process needs to be more coherent. I applied to 2 jobs through their portal and an HR rep contacted me about a 3rd position I didn't apply for. I expressed my interested in Mount Sinai, but wasn't sure if the job she described was for me. She told me that she was going to schedule a call with her colleague who could go over more positions in their system that might fit me. She also give me a description for a 4th and 5th position to look at. When her colleague called me, I was asked about position #3, which added to my confusion since I was told the call would be to go over other positions. She ended the call abruptly saying I sounded hesitant about the position, which is true since I didn't apply for it and already expressed that I probably was not interested in position #3. I took the call because I was told it was to go over other positions. I emailed afterwards telling them thank you for their time and asking if there was a misunderstanding. Never heard back. Since HR is the first contact prospective employees have with a company, I suggest that they improve their communication and to not give people a negative impression of the hospital.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview over the next 1-2 days. Responded with my availability. 3 days later, received a response apologizing for late response, but he was out of the office. Okay, so why request a time for those days?

Finally scheduled a time for the next day, time arrives, no call or email. Is Google Calendar blocked? Are his email alerts turned off? Is he disorganized and unprofessional? The answers are yes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

One on one interview with the recruiter or manager for that department. Laid back and easy to get through if prepared. Super nice people and is more like a conversation rather than a interview.