Mount Sinai Health System Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with office manager, lead clinician, and department director, three separate interviews. Asked a series of questions pertaining to clerical skills and familiarity with medical setting. The process took about a month and included a full physical exam, including drug testing.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with scheduling systems?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. We discussed salary and the range they're offering is far below market as an experienced EA. However, Specialist was explanatory and polite about the industry and was very honest about their salary structure.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very tedious, the many departments involved were not communicating with each other, the verification process was long and time consuming. Documentation was provided with correct spelling of names and the names were still incorrect.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the department in terms of streamlining the grievance processes   Answer Question