Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

didn't' actually apply for the position-it was offered to me by the Director at the time. I moved up pretty quickly within the same department; this was my third promotion.

Onboarding Specialist and Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative. The initial position I was there to interview for was not the right fit but fortunately the manager I met with felt I should meet with a the Talent Acquisition team. I was happy that got the chance to meet with the Talent Acquisition Team. Let see what happens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Sourcing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application I got a request for a phone screen then it was onsite for a first interview. After the first interview they requested that five of my references complete an online survey, after that I was asked to come in for a second interview.
    I was told by the hiring manager I was going to get an email with the next steps a week after my second interview however its been over two weeks and I still have not gotten any emails from them. I reached out to the recruiter and was told they were still interviewing. Today I saw on LinkedIn that they hired someone for the position.
    They should at least give the courtesy of emailing a rejection letter or giving some kind of feedback. I really connected with the team, however the way they went about the interview process is very unprofessional. It's also very rude that they keep posting the same position when they haven't gotten back to qualified people who already in the interview process and dedicated time to them. They should really have the references done after the second interview when they have a better idea if they would like to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years
      what makes you a good candidate
      how do you do on a day to day basis at your current position
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite. Very disorganized recruiting team and they kept rescheduling interviews. When settled a time, they called at a different time only for the convenience of themselves. They should know that the recruiting team represents the face of the company and keep re-scheduling interviews can only make others think that you are unprofessional!

Associate Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Never heard back from them even though the interviewee said the HR will definitely contact me. Would like to send a follow up email to the interviewee, but the interviewee did not even introduce himself/herself during the interview.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took literally 6 months, I was offered the position but had to wait for weeks, after calling HR, they would say they aren't sure about who reached out to me but they will get back to me. The employe who handled the requisition got laid off for no reason, so I had to wait until the position is filled. After I joined the department, I understood how awful the management is.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions answers like interview
      What are your strengths and weaknesses, why would you like to work for us
      Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

In Person interview w/ research manager.
    Asked about my previous experience. Didn't really ask too much about myself.
    Told me more about their research instead.
    Then had a follow up interview w/ PI. PI asked about stuff on my resume. Then had me talk to a follow coordinator. But coordinator didn't really know what to talk about either.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online. Then I received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview. It was scheduled for the following week. It seemed to have went well. I was told I would hear back regarding an in person interview. I never heard anything else.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

1 phone and 2 rounds of in-person with peers, team and manager and manager's manager. The phone screen focused on the experience and in the job responsibilities. The in-person interviews were rigorous and included scenarios for managing challenging issues and situations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in September 2015.

Interview

My interview went great wages are a blessing to be blessed with 25 an hr and 19 training Timothy was polite and helped me understand there process and the interview went perfwxt

Interview Questions

• what was a my experience what qualifications did I ha e where I've worked mostly my name sex age address why I felt qualifies for position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go for it God opened a door for me being a single parent giving me the opportunity to work from home and still take care of my kids