Mount Sinai Health System Patient Care Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Patient Care Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted online by an hr representative and she gave me her number and I called her she did a brief questioning and set me up for an interview. Between the phone interview and the real interview in person was like a month between. I have been contacting her to remind her about me and she said not to worry she hasn't forgot about me it's just he timing when hey need to fill the position was here yet. She fit called and I came in for an interview there i interviewed with her and the nurse manager on the floor it went great and with her so she sent me down the block to my actual floor I was going to work in. I met with the nurse manager and we had an interview and he gave me an envelope n i took it back to the hr lady and she opened it and she said he hired you i was so happy hen from there I had my new beginning training and started my lovely job

Interview Questions

• Did I ever work with children and about my training and prior positions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

It was at Beth Israel Medical Center, It was a two-part interview. First time I was interviewed for the emergency department. A couple of weeks later I was called for another interview on one of the units. The interview was set up with the Nurse Manager, a senior RN and a senior PCA. I was asked a series of question such as; have I ever worked in a hospital setting before, why did I choose that hospital, what type of experience i have as far as working with patient. The interview was approximately an hour long. Afterwards I was taken on a tour of the unit I currently work on. About 1 or2 weeks later I was called for the position.

Interview Questions

• why did i choose this hospital   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Worst interview I ever went on I got there 10 mins before time the person that interview me didn’t even ask if I had cna bls she just looked am my resume told me I will not be a good fit because she knows she’s been there for a long time telling the interviewer that I can be fit for another position as a ba .she thinks I will b bored there .

Interview Questions

• Why isn’t human Resources Department not asking the manager why they have not hired the applicant what is the reason?   1 Answer