Mount Sinai Health System Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Mount Sinai Health System Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Primary question focused on a 5 year plan for goals and career. There were specific questions that addressed the projects that were listed on my resume and what the projects entailed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview. THe team that hired me was very positive and welcoming. The interview was not too long, or very formal. But this will vary depending on the department you are interviewing in at Sinai.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

I had three phone interviews over a 6 week period, two with HR and one with the senior director of the department. After the phone interview with the director, I reached out to director and HR to inquire if I would be moving forward because I didn't hear anything after two weeks. When the director finally contacts me, she takes days to try to set up an in-person interview, tells me her assistant will set up the interview and then by the evening of that same day, she emails me to tell me they went in another direction. I thought that was very unprofessional to waste my time by having me think I was being considered and then rescind the invite. My view of the facility has unfortunately changed for the negative.