Mount Sinai Health System Project Coordinator for Associate Dean Icahn School of Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017
1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator for Associate Dean Icahn School of Medicine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The woman I interviewed with was rude and condescending. She barely took her eyes off her computer to stand up and shake my hand after the interview. The interview was not a conversation, she ticked off questions on a sheet of paper, wrote my responses down, and was distracted by her computer screen while I was speaking. Did not provide any feedback on my responses, just would move to the next question. At the end of the interview, she directed my questions to the other person in the room and went on her computer. I withdrew from consideration for the position immediately after the interview. I wouldn't work with that woman for all the money in the world. On a positive note, I had a screening call with a very friendly Talent Acquisition Sourcing Strategist before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    Why do you want this position?
    What kind of person are you?
    What is your greatest weakness?
    How do you deal with criticism?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question