Mount Sinai Health System RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.3

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter and 2 interview with nurses manager - director of nursing
Interview was base on background ,availability .Very straight forward if you have experience in Nursing. Questions regarding attendance and future . Each interview took approx. 20 minute or so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Went well was asked a couple questions including behavioral questions and why I wanted to work there. It took a couple days before I got a call back and then the process took at least 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at mount Sinai medical hospital   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Talent Acquisition team member with a phone interview set up face to face interview with Hiring Manager called back for informal interview with Clinical Director offered position

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

HR called for an interview date scheduled 2 weeks later.

Interview went well, nurse manger and staff were very nice.. Received offer but they had to pull it a week later for a displaced union employee

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

very long hiring process, long time b/w hr and director interview, long time for an offer, start time request before official offer submitted, pay day three weeks after start, orientation totally different from job description, job duties different from job description.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

I submitted an application online, following which I waited for a couple of weeks until a recruiter emailed me. After that we set up a phone interview where she asked me some basic questions. I had to then submit my references and was told someone else would contact me within a week. After being contacted I would have to do an in person interview.