Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Application

I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Interview

Interview with the floor director was very straight forward. Asked about typical interview questions such as my strengths and weaknesses. Made me feel very comfortable as if we were having a normal everyday conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider strengths and weaknesses? Why did you choose to become a nurse?
    Answer Question

Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida in May 2019

Interview

Process was smooth. Had a call with recruiter and then manager. The interview then was setup on skype. Questions were based on what I have worked till now and network technologies

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida

Interview

Long and drawn out. The interview had nothing to do with the job at all Long and drawn out. The interview had nothing to do with the job at all. The end

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL)

Interview

I met them at FIU career fair. Then I got invited to an info session, they did a quick interview with everyone after the session. Then I got an email saying I was selected to take the assessment. Then several weeks later I got a call for a final panel interview. The panel interview was pretty easy. After 2+ months I got an email saying I was rejected. Their communication is horrible.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about mount sinai?
  • Why do you think you would fit in to this position since it is not related to engineering?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

HR called me yesterday and a very brief interview done over the phone and she set me up for personal interview the next day. Today i met her@ 8:45am supernice lady👍 and we went over some details on my resume. Took about 10 minutes and referred me to interview with the nursing director. I was interviewed by a nursing director and a team leader. Both of them were very proffessional, kind, and super humble!!!all i can say is everyone there were so friendly so i felt very comfortable🤗. The entire interview process was formal and questions were based on hospital scenes and i took 30 minutes on this process.HR called me same day at 4:30pm telling " congratulations"!!! The rest is history💃

Interview Questions
  • -What was the most difficult task you had and how were you able to fix it?
  • What are you going to do when faced with 2 patients both with pain
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami Beach, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interview with recruiter over the phone then Hr on the phone and in person and then floor with floor manager and charge nurse 2 panel interview. Great atmosphere nothing to be nervous about, they make your feel comfortable

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in May 2017

Interview

I applied directly on their website. Got an interview within a week and hired the following week. First interview with HR, second interview with a panel of managers, third interview with panel at the actual doctor's office all on the same day. Very professional, organized and efficient. Positive and welcoming attitude. No medical background is required. Speaking Spanish is helpful but not required. Be prepared to spend a few hours. Parking is validated.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with irate patients?
  • This job is mainly customer service and requires a lot of empathy, based on past jobs explain why you are qualified.
  • If the doctors are running behind schedule are you willing to stay after 5pm?
  • What are your goals?
  • Why are you interested in working for Mount Sinai?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interviewing process was not bad, was surprised I wasn't the one they employed, but the interviewer said I will be contacted if they don't get along with the hired one

Interview Questions
  • If I have transportation to go back and forth?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

I was interviewed for other positions, but since I had a CPC certification, they asked if I would like to take the coder assessment test. I was very excited since I didn't have the experience that was advertised. I came back for assessment and had the opportunity to interview with the hiring manager. It was a great interview, but unfortunately I did not get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Since I had previous managerial experience, would I be happy in a non-managerial position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL)

Interview

I met them at a career fair at FIU. If they like you, they invite you to an information session. Afterwords, if you meet the requirements (and again if they like you), they invite you to an interview with HR and to take an assessment. If you pass the assessment, they invite you to a panel interview. After all of that, I was dropped. It was a very long and tedious process. They barely give you information, no feedback, you're in the dark on this one. During the interview, there was construction, so I was talking/listening over drilling noises. Fun stuff.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews