Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida Interview Questions

2.5

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was not bad, was surprised I wasn't the one they employed, but the interviewer said I will be contacted if they don't get along with the hired one

Interview Questions

• If I have transportation to go back and forth?   1 Answer

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for other positions, but since I had a CPC certification, they asked if I would like to take the coder assessment test. I was very excited since I didn't have the experience that was advertised. I came back for assessment and had the opportunity to interview with the hiring manager. It was a great interview, but unfortunately I did not get hired.

Interview Questions

• Since I had previous managerial experience, would I be happy in a non-managerial position.   Answer Question

IT Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

I met them at a career fair at FIU. If they like you, they invite you to an information session. Afterwords, if you meet the requirements (and again if they like you), they invite you to an interview with HR and to take an assessment. If you pass the assessment, they invite you to a panel interview. After all of that, I was dropped. It was a very long and tedious process. They barely give you information, no feedback, you're in the dark on this one. During the interview, there was construction, so I was talking/listening over drilling noises. Fun stuff.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by unit manager and team leader. Offered position same day. Informal interview process. Initiially applied online, was called by recruiter to set up interview. Interview in total was 1 hour. Spoke with both mgr and team leader for approx 20 minutes, was then offered the position and given tour. Called back a few days later and accepted position.

Lawson Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the director and interview went alright but they never called me back. Lack of communication. Recruiter said he is going to follow up but never did. They were interested in local candidates I guess.

ER Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida.

Interview

Applied online. Showed up to see if there was more I could do. Got an interview on the spot. Did a second interview. Very straightforward and simple. Nothing really to say. It was a very simple process. This was one of the good things about the company.

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online
    Interview with recruiter, then interview with administrative managers
    If they like you then you interview with the manager of any particular physician office
    Drug/Alcohol Test
    Get checked out in Employee Health
    Orientation first two days

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The Nurse Recruiter is a very professional and sweet lady. She understands new nurses. After interviewing with her you will interview with the Department Manager. The Department manager will walk you trough the floor and explain the description of the unit. Then they will ask some questions about employment history, job descriptions and some life situations and encounters with patients during clinicals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a complicated patient how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida.

Interview

Asked basic personal questions and asked about experience listed on resume. Given info about the internship and asked if interested.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Miami, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Called nurse recruiter->Interview with Nurse recruiter->invited to mass interview(40+ applicants in same room with Nurse managers from each unit interviewing)->called back with an offer from recruiter-> physical, PPD (passed) /Accepted the job -> 3 months training including classes and preseptorship.

Interview Questions

• All of them were pretty expected and typical. Why nursing? Why the unit in specific? Goals as a nurse? Three words that describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. No many companies hiring new grads into specialty fields. I just accepted the offer.