Mountain Creek Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountain Creek Resort

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mountain Creek Resort (Vernon, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy. They asked do you have any food experience (just curious not a requirement) They asked overall 2 questions and basically said I was hired. All i had to do was go to staffing office, fill out an application and also get a uniform and attend orientation. Orientation is basically an explanation of company polices and procedures. Extremely laid back process and they hire pretty much everyone. As long as you are able to just answer a couple basic questions you are alright.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have in food and beverage?

Q: In your experience what is the busiest day of the week for restaurants?

Q: Do you also want to work at the bar during the week for extra hours?   Answer Question

Snowboard Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mountain Creek Resort (Vernon, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied in person. I was contacted about a week later and asked to come in for an interview. It was very informal didn't dress up at all. I spoke with the lead instructor of the ski/snowboard school, he was very nice and down to earth. Basically knew knew it wasn't a permanent thing.

Interview Questions