Movable Ink Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movable Ink Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Movable Ink

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movable Ink in April 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process made for a very negative experience. She was clearly unorganized, and unprofessional in her emails coordinating the initial interview. After finally setting up a time for the interview it was clear the person conducting the phone interview was completely unprepared and had not reviewed my resume nor had it in front of her during our conversation. During the interview she asked me about specific numbers that were clearly laid out on my resume, as well as multiple questions regarding topics I had already spoken to, making it apparent she was not listening or engaged whatsoever. It was such a waste of time I was tempted to end the conversation myself. At one point I asked her what qualifications she felt were vital for a candidate in this role, to which she responded, “It’s a new job posting so I don’t know.” It is such a shame for this company that has a good product to be misrepresented by a lackluster employee giving a bad first impression of their organization and overlooking qualified candidates. This is the first person a candidate interacts with, I suggest getting better talent if you want to attract top talent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Movable Ink

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Movable Ink (New York, NY).

Interview

2 phone calls, 2 hour interview, presentation. Interviewed with all men. Seems like a company with a little sensitivity would have had one female interviewee. It wasn't a great showing on my part. But, the manager seemed stiff which led to some awkwardness. Didn't get the job. But can't help feeling like there were shades of arrogance and sexism with this company.

Interview Questions

• What did you talk about with other people in the interview   Answer Question

Movable Ink Response

Sep 1, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, although I'm sorry (and very surprised) to hear that you had a negative experience. We never want our candidates to feel awkward throughout the... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movable Ink.

Interview

The interview process was standard until they expected a full understanding of their technology during the pitch process. I spent countless hours creating and preparing a pitch all to receive feedback that I didn't get the job offer because of my lack of technical knowledge of the product. People don't by products because the sales person knows all the technical intricacies, they buy because the like the salesperson, this is proven fact. Anyways, I would think twice before jumping into the pitch. They have used this same method for 7 years and likely won't change. The recruiter I worked with was great but beyond that I felt like it was a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about the product   1 Answer