Movado Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movado Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.4

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Movado Group in January 2017.

Interview

Very Long Process. I wasted over 3 months waiting to hear back from HR regarding their hiring decision after reaching out directly.

In person interviews went great. Everyone you meet is impressive and represents the company well. Several people in between the decision making process. The biggest issue was HR's inability to make hiring decisions without key Managers approval or input.

Temp Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

From the moment I walked into Movado, I could tell this company had a good culture, because everyone was so happy and nice. When I first walked in, I was kind of lost, and people were very willing to help me.

Because they have this kind of culture, it really seemed like they wanted someone who would fit in with their company. The interviewers were very nice. It seemed like they wanted someone down to earth and comfortable with a positive attitude.

The interview was a mix of a standard formal interview with a little bit of convo.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult customer situation. How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe what customer service means.   Answer Question

Credi Card Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

only 1 on-site interview , one HR and a manager interviewed me. HR got through all the resume and the manage just ask some related experience like how do u know about dispute case and fraud

Inventory and Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

One 15 minute interview with someone from HR, which was fairly laid back and included basic questions. Next interview is with the manager of the department and he asks more detailed questions on your experience and what you can contribute to the company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

the interview took place in the food court and the manager wsa kinda creepy. i was asked about my experience but then he told me I looked nice and he thought i would be a good fit. He said another manager would interview me. The other manager called me and did a phone interview. It was a very easy process.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

Phone interview at first then they call you in to meet with you. Not too many technical questions they want to see that you are willing to go above an beyond for the consumer and that you have a great attitude. All interviewers were extremely nice and understanding. it was about 3 hours for the in person interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

It was an easy interview. I felt good about it. They said they would get back to me and never did. I wish they at least sent an email saying they were pursuing a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movado Group (Woodbury, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers. They asked questions about my experience working with other watch companies. They spoke about their brand. They explained the history on how the company was founded. They called back a week later and gave me a job offer. We began training shortly after.

Inventory & Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

First spoke with the HR Manager, then with the Director of Demand Planning. Expecting to only interview for one position, I actually ended up interviewing for two positions. In between interviews, the HR Manager was welcoming enough to offer me lunch. Overall, great interview experience and am looking forward to the internship!

Watch Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movado Group (Providence, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met at the career fair. I introduced myself and presented my portfolio. There were two designers from Movado, and they looked into my portfolio asking several questions. It was a great opportunity to get to know more about Movado, and what the roles are for the watch designers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I develop my design process.   1 Answer