Movado Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.4

Temp Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

From the moment I walked into Movado, I could tell this company had a good culture, because everyone was so happy and nice. When I first walked in, I was kind of lost, and people were very willing to help me.

Because they have this kind of culture, it really seemed like they wanted someone who would fit in with their company. The interviewers were very nice. It seemed like they wanted someone down to earth and comfortable with a positive attitude.

The interview was a mix of a standard formal interview with a little bit of convo.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult customer situation. How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe what customer service means.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

the interview took place in the food court and the manager wsa kinda creepy. i was asked about my experience but then he told me I looked nice and he thought i would be a good fit. He said another manager would interview me. The other manager called me and did a phone interview. It was a very easy process.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

Phone interview at first then they call you in to meet with you. Not too many technical questions they want to see that you are willing to go above an beyond for the consumer and that you have a great attitude. All interviewers were extremely nice and understanding. it was about 3 hours for the in person interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

It was an easy interview. I felt good about it. They said they would get back to me and never did. I wish they at least sent an email saying they were pursuing a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movado Group (Woodbury, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers. They asked questions about my experience working with other watch companies. They spoke about their brand. They explained the history on how the company was founded. They called back a week later and gave me a job offer. We began training shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with luxury goods?   Answer Question

Inventory & Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

First spoke with the HR Manager, then with the Director of Demand Planning. Expecting to only interview for one position, I actually ended up interviewing for two positions. In between interviews, the HR Manager was welcoming enough to offer me lunch. Overall, great interview experience and am looking forward to the internship!

Watch Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movado Group (Providence, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met at the career fair. I introduced myself and presented my portfolio. There were two designers from Movado, and they looked into my portfolio asking several questions. It was a great opportunity to get to know more about Movado, and what the roles are for the watch designers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I develop my design process.   1 Answer

IT SAP Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movado Group in October 2014.

Interview

Was very nervous entering the interview, but once you get in there the HR Manager is Really nice, and so is the supervisor and her boss as well. Met with all 3 in one day, interview process was fine. They weren't intimidating at all. Just your standard interview questions. Responded to me in 2 weeks after, giving me an offer as an intern. Thrilled to begin a new journey with Movado Group Inc.

Interview Questions

• nothing really just asked mostly about Past experiences. Asked on what i wrote on resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Movado Group (Sunrise, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Did not expect much out of the interview. Only wanted full shift coverage. Painless in conclusion. Had to watch videos preparing new associates how to deal or prevent with theft very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

Saw a position open up on Linked in and applied on monster.
    HR team responded to me in about a month's time and asked to schedule an interview.
    Met with a very nice lady that asked a lot about my previous company, what i did and asked why i wanted to change. careers
    Got a second interview where i met what would be my supervisor. Asked a lot about my experience for the posted job.
    Got a third interview with my supervisors superior and this is where i did all of the talking about what i could bring to the table and help the department and company prosper.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave your current company to come work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very challenging. They want an answer in the day it was offered or one day to think about it.