Move Interview Questions in Campbell, CA | Glassdoor

Move Interview Questions in Campbell, CA

2.9

Mobile QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Had a pre-interview screening with one of the supervisors. We spoke for a little while, not very technical, just enough for him to make sure I knew enough about the field to interview. From there, I had 3 back-to-back-to-back interviews on-site with 3 separate managers. The first was pretty easy, just a couple of basic QA questions and them some personal things. The second interview was not technical at all, and was more of a personality interview. The third was the toughest, as it basically consisted of one long technical question. After that, they said they would get back to me at the end of the week saying if they would or would not take it to the screening level. Once they said they would, they did a background check of my resume, and I was made a formal offer to join the company.

Interview Questions

• It was a long-winded question regarding implementing a new kind of search feature to the existing mobile applications and asking what it would take to incorporate it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really negotiable. Simple intern salary/benefits.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Each interviewee was assigned to assess one aspect or perspective of the candidate. It was very effective, from an interviewer point-of-view, and illustrated what was ultimately important to the team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• An exercise in scheduling & resourcing was presented, and provided an opportunity to display my experience with the tools & techniques used in such aspects of the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More was able to add a sign-on bonus and also increased the number of shares of stock in the offer.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviews were structures, but the interviewers lacked passion about their company or the role. Interviewed with the CEO and he was cursing during the interview. One of the phone interviewer was very disrespectful of the time slot, 45min interview went on for hour and half and the interviewer would go off tangent

Yield and Optimization Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Normal interview process for Bay Area advertising position. Phone screen then interview with a group of people. Because the company has multiple locations, multiple phone interviews were conducted after initial meeting with primary hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions to rate your logic and problem solving ability. Questions to see if you understand the industry.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with Move because I wanted to learn more about what they had to offer but spent most of the time answering there questions, and then answering them again. I went to Move on 3 different days for about 4 hours each day. Almost every interviewer went over in time so I had little to no time to ask my questions. The whole process was strange each day was a bit like ground hog day, I think there interviewers should meet up so the same questions aren't asked. All told I interviewed with about 12 different people...

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

really disappointed in the process. HR person was kind, but management was very disorganized. Not impressed with CEO - wouldn't make eye contact during interview, didn't seem passionate about the place - basically didn't instill any confidence that this would be a good place to land.

Chief of Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The Talent Specialist caught me on my cell on Friday at 4:30 PM. We spent 45 min discussing the general terms of the job and very briefly my qualifications. She was very impressed and said she would call the next week to get the interview process going. 10 days later she left a very brief message that I am not a good fit. Although I didn’t get the job, I was glad to get the call, it's nice to know.

Interview Questions

• What is your past time hobby?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Move (Campbell, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Had a 30 min interview with recruiter, questions like why Move?, why do you want to leave the current job, salary expectations. After this had a 40-50 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, where he explained what the group does and asked how would I fit in. after this had a 4 hour inperson interview where there were SQLquery questions.