Move Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

Move Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very poor. Discouraging sales managers conducted the interview and afterwards I never received any word back on a status after follow up attempts. Just disrespectful to candidates and wasting our time.

Interview Questions

• Just a list of normal interview questions about prior experience. After taking my time preparing, traveling and spending an hour meeting with them, I feel the least they could've done was respond to my email and phone request for an update. Never heard anything back either way. Just shows a real lack of respect for candidates.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening that led to a scheduled interview the next day. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who tag teamed me about my experience and qualifications. They were very low-key and professional and represented the company well, in my opinion.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Very Straight forward with a little bit of industry knowledge checking. Nice office with great people. Waited a little longer then anticipated but overall pretty quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze and very comfortable. I was referred by a current employee, and got a phone call that same day my reference was sent in. I was asked a couple questions on call and scheduled an interview that week.
    When the day came (I was a bit nervous, the typical interview jitters) but as soon as I walked through the door, I was calm. I was greeted in a very friendly manor, and waited about 10 minutes then was taken into the room where I was interviewed by 2 supervisors. It lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked questions about my previous experiences, what roles I had, and what responsibilities I held. Then also was asked a few more questions about what I understood about the job. The interview was easy and exciting to me. No stress.
    I got a call that day stating that they wanted to go further and offer me the job!
    While this whole process has been going on, I was updated daily by my recruiter! They constantly kept me in the loop, giving me updates. And I'm very happy with that. My mind was at ease this whole time. Each call made me more confident that I got closer, and closer to securing my career at Move.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge on operating systems?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Recieved call after 6 days. HR contacted via email then set up call then didn't call. Then rescheduled and the rescheduled call was 15 mins late. Went for interview and the interviewers were 15 mins late for interview, without warning. Then from hello I got a vibe of yeah they don't like me despite being punctual, polite, descriptive in answers and thoughtful. I knew the company and the tools and had more then the required experience and was asked questions that were not even relevant as to would I be a good fit. The two guys interviewing wouldn't even look at me just typed and I'm not ugly. Bad feeling from get go. Those two guys interviewing me I wouldn't hire to flip a sign let alone screen talent. Then ended it by sayin "ok thanks for coming in". Most ridiculous interview I've ever had. Waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• What was your least satisfying job. What a none of your buisness style of thoughtless questioning the whole thing was like the 10 dumbest questions we all have heard at an interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They sat me with another rep (called a mentor) so I could see how what the job was like. Then brought me back where I had a quick interview about my past experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was comfortable making 100 cold calls a day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Called their recruiter and he asked me like two questions and then set up an interview for the next day. I met with the Sales Manager the next day, can't even call it an interview. It was like two or three simple questions and then he asked me if I wan't to listen to one of the account executives. I listened to a call and they let me go. Called me with an offer within half an hour.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything except to look at my resume and ask if the amount of sales experience was accurate   Answer Question

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Overall it took approximately 2 weeks. I had a about 40 minute phone screening with HR. I was then scheduled to come in for a panel interview the next day with the managers I would be working with. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. A few days later, I interviewed with the Senior Vice President for about an hour and a half. I was called an hour later by HR to further discuss and negotiate salary/background check process. About five days later (the following week), I was sent an offer letter via email.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Turn key. From start to finish it was great communication. Great process in place. Interviewers were knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. From the moment you walked in you were greeted and attended to and made sure you were comfortable. Everyone was professional and personable.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Move (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

They had me sit with an AE on the floor for 1/2 and hour, talked with me in a side room and asked if I was interested in the position?

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with call center environment? is this something that you maybe be interested in? What's the most you've ever made in one year? Is that it? Would you like to make more? Do you know anyone that would be interested too?   1 Answer