MoveOn Campaign Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MoveOn Campaign Director Interview Questions

Interviews at MoveOn

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MoveOn (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR person, then a case study assignment, then a video conferencing interview with two employees, then a one-hour test, and then a final interview with three employees.

After my final interview, they said I would be hearing about next steps in about a week. After I didn't hear back, I sent the talent manager a follow-up email to see if I was still in the process. There was no response. I sent her a text another week after that, no response. Three weeks after my interview, I checked in with the Campaign Director who had been part of my final interview. I got no response again.

This was a position I really wanted to take on and was anxious to hear back from. So I would have appreciated some sort of response letting me know that they were still considering candidates, or there was a delay, etc. Instead, after three interviews and two assignments, I was left hanging in the dark for five weeks (four weeks after I was told I would hear from them) until I finally got an email saying I was not chosen.

Everyone I spoke to was friendly, had great questions, and were very forthcoming. I don't know why the process didn't reflect the same tone.

Interview Questions

• Choose which campaign MoveOn should take on, write the starting point of a campaign plan, write the first correspondence of the campaign.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MoveOn

Campaign Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoveOn.

Interview

I applied for a Campaign Director role and was contacted via email to take part in a writing exercise that would take a few hours. I was not called first and I did not have a phone interview. I decided not to complete the assignment. My time is valuable and not getting the courtesy of a phone interview being being asked to write a campaign document that would take several hours I thought was quite rude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoveOn (Chicago, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

MoveOn claims to be a progressive organization that works tirelessly to defend workers rights and progressive values , unfortunately their hiring process is the antithesis of this. After filling out screener questions as part of the hiring process, and then a brief interview with their HR person they send you an "assignment". I am ok with all of this but when you ask someone to devote as much as time as I did for this interview process have the decency to them let them know whether or not they got the job or at least some feedback. The HR person did not return any emails after weeks of waiting, I see they posted the job all over again. As a prospective employer you don't have to reply to every request for an update, but when you ask someone to spend hours on an assignment for you, some level of professional courtesy should be adhered to.

Interview Questions

• Which issue do you think MoveOn should develop a campaign around in the next few months
      of 2019   Answer Question