Movement Mortgage Compliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

1 Interview Review

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

First Interview by phone and second interview in person. They emailed me to inform me that I had been selected for an interview. Then they set one up for the following day. After the first interview, I was contacted a few weeks later that the department leader had selected me for a second interview. I was asked to complete a personality quiz after the first interview. The second interview was in person at the office where I would be working.

Interview Questions

• first interview was by phone, and second was in person. Two people interviewed me the second time. The first interview was about 20 minutes long. The interviewer asked why I wanted to join the company, what I know about the company, the salary range they are offering for the position and then proceeded to tell me more about the company. Then she said she would submit my resume to the department leader and they will contact me if I am selected for a second interview. The interviewer was very friendly and casual.

The focus of the second interview was mainly on my work experience and how it relates to the position I applied for, They asked me what I knew about specific issues that I may be dealing with in the position I applied for, asked about my strength and weaknesses (3 each), If I could change anything from my past what would I change, what I am most proud of. It was about 40 minutes long. The interviewer was not as intimidating as I expected.

They performed a background check after I accepted the offer.   Answer Question