Movement Mortgage Loan Processor/Lock Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Loan Processor/Lock Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I have a friend who worked there and he passed along my resume. I got a call the next day to set up a face to face appointment. The assistant sent me an e-mail but wrote a girls name in the introduction. I can assume it was a typo.

Interview Questions

• "I am going to ask you some questions to get to know you. Your answers do not need to be work related and I will deduct points for incomplete answers." 3 things you are good at and 3 things you are bad at. 3 things you are most proud of. Then we took a look as my resume and summarized my job history. She cut me off when she realized that I was overqualified for the position she thought I was applying for.   1 Answer

There was some confusion as to what job she thought I was applying for. The confusion is entirely their fault. I put the job title in the subject line. She was 30 minutes and started the interview in a rush. The woman I spoke with was very very rude. It was one of those situations where if I had our conversation on film no one would ever consider applying. I am almost at a loss for polite words to summarizes her behavior.