Movement Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.3

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewing the company - it was not a job interview, as such. They're a great company, but I will be working for someone else, and now I'm their competition. Great people, though.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience which was many years ago.   1 Answer

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Multiple meetings and conversations with a Market Leader. Very casual, comfortable and unstructured. Met with Branch Manager and Market Leader for follow up interview...again very relaxed. Primary focus is company culture and personality compatibility.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself fitting in with the company culture?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

Asked questions. They will hire anyone. They do not do background checks on their employees although they have access to private financial information. I would not trust my personal information or anyone else's with this company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very quick and to the point. I knew that I had the job before I left, but had to wait to get my offer letter. Very nice interviewer, but the HR team was not very friendly. They didn't really go over the job responsibilities as much as expected. Still, one of the easiest and most comfortable interviews.

Interview Questions

• What I "needed to make" (financially), but immediately told me what they offer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Mind Blowing!! They Fly you on a plan from anywhere in the country and show you the local town buy you dinner and introduce you to all the owners and management in the company. They put you up in the best hotel on the beach and the next day they walk you around the entire company corporate office answer all your questions and introduce you to everyone that was so nice!

Interview Questions

• Do you work refinances or Purchase Business?   1 Answer

Interview

Basic. They wine and dine and try to hire as many people as they can. That's basically the process...to fill bodies. It's frustrating looking back knowing that my reputation was put on the line because I had to work with very inexperienced people along side of me. I can only imagine how much business I lost because of this.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Smooth and straight forward. Anthony highlighted the loan process which impressive. It is 7 days and the workload on the LO is half what it is with others. The company is one that I will recommend.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Newport News, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lunch Interview sat down with colleague and potential employer went over options, thoughts, goals did swot analysis strengths - weakness, opportunities - threats. seemed to mirror the company I currently work for without proof of the culture

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. More conversation based. When I first arrived I was shown around the building by my recruiter and given a brief explanation of the perks and benefits of being employed at Movement Mortgage.Then I was taken and interviewed by one of the hiring managers, she was very personable, nice, and easy to talk to. She told me all about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time on a job something happened and the result didn't turn out the way you expected.   Answer Question
    • what kind of compensation are you looking for?   Answer Question
    • If chosen when can you start?   Answer Question

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick and enjoyable. I had a one on one interview with my now boss. He explained the company and what sets them apart from other mortgage companies. I had some background in real estate so I think that really played to my advantage at the time.