Movement Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.3

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

First Interview by phone and second interview in person. They emailed me to inform me that I had been selected for an interview. Then they set one up for the following day. After the first interview, I was contacted a few weeks later that the department leader had selected me for a second interview. I was asked to complete a personality quiz after the first interview. The second interview was in person at the office where I would be working.

Interview Questions

• first interview was by phone, and second was in person. Two people interviewed me the second time. The first interview was about 20 minutes long. The interviewer asked why I wanted to join the company, what I know about the company, the salary range they are offering for the position and then proceeded to tell me more about the company. Then she said she would submit my resume to the department leader and they will contact me if I am selected for a second interview. The interviewer was very friendly and casual.

The focus of the second interview was mainly on my work experience and how it relates to the position I applied for, They asked me what I knew about specific issues that I may be dealing with in the position I applied for, asked about my strength and weaknesses (3 each), If I could change anything from my past what would I change, what I am most proud of. It was about 40 minutes long. The interviewer was not as intimidating as I expected.

They performed a background check after I accepted the offer.   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was rude, aggessive and judgmental. Her views and beliefs dominated the interview and did not match the stated company culture. She also expresses a dilike for my alma mater. She made the interview very awkward and unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did I attend my alma mater   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very positive. They were interested in you goals and who you are as a person. More than what experience you have or may have. They asked what prior processing experience i had and what loans i knew howto process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What is the most important thing in your life. What are your futuristic goals   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Personal recommendation from a friend, was told this was the best place to work for. Applied through email and was called for phone interview and then face to face interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

My interview was with one of the two owner's of the company, Toby Harris. I and a few others were invited into his office and asked to write down answers to four questions about our lives: 4 accomplishments, 4 regrets, 4 strengths, and 4 weaknesses. After we all answered those questions, we left the room and he called us back in one by one to have a short conversation and find out what our goals were and what we were looking to do. At the end of it all, he made a salary offer and asked when we could start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

An acquaintance who works there encouraged me to apply. I received an email for a phone interview and after that an email to set up an appointment for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What three things do you regret and three that you are proud of in your life? Three things you are good at and name three things which you are not good.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

very easy questions. The questions are very simple just basically getting to know you and your previous jobs. Its sounds like a Great company to work for. They talked about their flexible work environment and the ability to move up in the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about movement mortgage   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through several interviews with different heads in different departments before finally being hired in "Ops." The process was frustrating at times as I felt all of the interviews went well and even felt possibly overqualified yet didn't get hired after the first couple. I felt very confident and that the reason I wasn't hired more quickly was in my first interview I asked for too much starting pay. Ultimately everything worked out though and I landed in a better spot.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview style questions (what are your top 3 strengths, what are 3 weaknesses, how do you react to ____, etc)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. He asked me a few questions over the phone about my experience and then asked me to come in for a face to face. I went down to the office that same day, met with the recruiter, then met with the operations manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Movement Mortgage? What do you like about the role you applied for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negation as far as pay was concerned.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was awesome, my one on one interviewer was nice, helpful, and upfront. She explained everything going into the process. She made the company stand out and interesting. She expressed the vision that the company was headed.