Movement Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was with the owner, Tony Harris. Was willing to train me with no knowledge of mortgage industry. Asked typical interview questions, over all very laid back. I was hired and started a week later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. It was 20 minutes. The questions were basic and they expressed a lot about corporate culture. They told me at the end that someone would call me either Friday and if I did not hear anything to call them back.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you have ever had to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Ask very intimate questions regarding your strengths/weaknesses and regrets. Be prepared for that as I struggled when asked regrets specifically. Typical tactics used to test your attention span and ability to remain focused such as looking around and checking phone, just maintain composure and all will be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

This would have to be the worst interview experience I have ever had. The recruiter I worked with was unresponsive and uninterested. I was told to get to my interview 15 minutes early. I did. The two girls interviewing me stood at the receptionists desk eating and talking and started the interview 20 minutes late. During the interview one of the ladies interviewing me stared out the window the entire time. Most uncomfortable and bizarre interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online at Indeed and got a phone call a week later. Scheduled a face to face. Was asked basic interview question. Got a job offer a week later. Be yourself they are a very understanding company and Christian based.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, Then within a day or two set up an appointment for a 1on1 interview.

It was very professional.

It lasted about 30 minutes.

I will admit She was intimidating but an awesome business woman

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It left me feeling nothing inside afterwards, didn't know if i had the job or not. It was straight to the point with some casual conversation. I can say that I didn't leave there feeling like i got the job, although I felt like I did a great job! Other than that it wasn't painful nor was the hiring process long.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was none. I was told that this is what could be offered

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Started with a scheduled phone interview with HR (it sounded as if I was on speaker), then had an email interview with HR, 2 personality quizzes on-line, and then in person interview with the head of HR. Very intimidating and hard to read. However, 95% of new hires come from internal referrals by family members, friends or church members.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      Name 3 successes you have accomplished.
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Best interview I've been on. Everyone was nice. The interview was laid back. The employee's seemed happy and some introduced themselves.
    Everyone greeted me with a welcome and smiles. Fresh fruit was in every break room we went in during the tour she took me on. Very non traditional type of company. I looking forward to working with them.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

I applied for this position about two years ago as well. The phone interview I felt went great it's based on character no questions were asked about my background. I waited almost two weeks and then followed up.no soon as I did that I received the decline email. This is the exact same thing that happened last year. Not sure what they look for but over looking candidates with willingness to learn and well experienced must not be what they want.