Movement Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first was questions and answer with 2 people interviewing me. The second included a mock phone call to show customer service skills and 3 people interviewing me with questions and answers.There was a personality test as well that needed completed.

Interview Questions

• What set me apart from the other applicants? Why should they choose me?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Movement Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Met outside of the office, talked about my goals and my understanding of the culture and what I could bring to the table. Super comfortable and fun. Didn't ask any tricky, pointless questions but I did have to take a personality assessment before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyone that contributed to where you are now or why you have the goals that you have? What is your experience?   Answer Question

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

Knew someone who knew a senior loan officer looking for an assistant, passed my resume along and they contacted me within a few days for an interview. The interview itself was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It went well and was professional. Good experience. I would say go for it if you have the opportunity. Great company. Professional. Nice people. Hard working patient. Process was smooth