Movement Mortgage Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Start to finish in 1 Week. I needed a new company to work for. All the others were basicly just "me too" places. Movement Mortgage is worlds apart. A few intense meetings, and I know this would be my new place of business.

Interview Questions

• There really was not any difficult or unexpected questions. Having been in the industry for 25 years, I know the answers. More every, all my difficult or expected questions were answered fabulously. They get it, and so do I.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick, Easy & Done! The Market Leaders have the on boarding process down pat. I came with active customer and they all closed on time. This was not only may customers and friends, but also income for my family.

Other Interview Reviews for Movement Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Initial interview with local branch manager after sending in resume, follow up interview with market leader ( which is similar to a regional manager), and new hire paperwork filled out. Fast process done in under a week!

Interview Questions

• Asked for copies of my most recent paystub and previous year W-2 form from my previous employer to show how much production I had.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte C H, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte C H, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

TEAM LEADER called for over a year before I met with him. respectful of my time. good commission structure. Hired quickly and immediately sent to Virginia Beach VA corporate for training.
    people there were very friendly and helpful but it was too much in a short period of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

basically nothing
    the offer was clear

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

National Sales Manager - met in-person. He described the model followed and the foundation of their success, as well as provided an overview of process from application to closing table. Representative coordinated test preparation tools and testing dates. Company paid for orientation held at processing site in Charlotte, NC.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

Interview process was over phone, then in person. The number of promises they made and couldn't keep was unbelievable, and the LACK of industry knowledge by Ops was extraordinary. The poor Borrowers are not being treated properly by staff, nor are the other employees. The CEO needs to come to Texas and really sit down with some of these people without fear of Management coming down on the employees and hear what is truly going on in the field. This company is almost like a "cult" and that sentiment was expressed by at least 3 other employees I can think of off the top of my head. The Loan Operating software is beyond bad, difficult to use, and is a very unstable platform that does not always keep the data input after saving and closing the file out. Any good reviews on this site are most likely bogus ones by Management trying to make their "puppy-mill" look good.

Interview Questions

• Send us your book of business, pipeline, and production numbers for the last 12 months.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I met with the market leader after working with another branch manager. it was fairly informal but very informational. This position is a self driven job, if you don't think you can go out and produce the LO position is probably not for you. I switched industries knowing that I liked finance and networking is easy for me. We spoke about my past sales experience and how it would translate into the mortgage world. I would by far recommend that you find someone you know at Movement and speak to them first, employee referrals are a very easy way to feel out the company and get an opportunity to work with Movement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewing the company - it was not a job interview, as such. They're a great company, but I will be working for someone else, and now I'm their competition. Great people, though.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience which was many years ago.   1 Answer