Movement Mortgage Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very positive. They were interested in you goals and who you are as a person. More than what experience you have or may have. They asked what prior processing experience i had and what loans i knew howto process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What is the most important thing in your life. What are your futuristic goals   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Movement Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Personal recommendation from a friend, was told this was the best place to work for. Applied through email and was called for phone interview and then face to face interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online at Indeed and got a phone call a week later. Scheduled a face to face. Was asked basic interview question. Got a job offer a week later. Be yourself they are a very understanding company and Christian based.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, Then within a day or two set up an appointment for a 1on1 interview.

It was very professional.

It lasted about 30 minutes.

I will admit She was intimidating but an awesome business woman

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Started with a scheduled phone interview with HR (it sounded as if I was on speaker), then had an email interview with HR, 2 personality quizzes on-line, and then in person interview with the head of HR. Very intimidating and hard to read. However, 95% of new hires come from internal referrals by family members, friends or church members.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      Name 3 successes you have accomplished.
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It left me feeling nothing inside afterwards, didn't know if i had the job or not. It was straight to the point with some casual conversation. I can say that I didn't leave there feeling like i got the job, although I felt like I did a great job! Other than that it wasn't painful nor was the hiring process long.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was none. I was told that this is what could be offered

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Best interview I've been on. Everyone was nice. The interview was laid back. The employee's seemed happy and some introduced themselves.
    Everyone greeted me with a welcome and smiles. Fresh fruit was in every break room we went in during the tour she took me on. Very non traditional type of company. I looking forward to working with them.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through several interviews with different heads in different departments before finally being hired in "Ops." The process was frustrating at times as I felt all of the interviews went well and even felt possibly overqualified yet didn't get hired after the first couple. I felt very confident and that the reason I wasn't hired more quickly was in my first interview I asked for too much starting pay. Ultimately everything worked out though and I landed in a better spot.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview style questions (what are your top 3 strengths, what are 3 weaknesses, how do you react to ____, etc)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. He asked me a few questions over the phone about my experience and then asked me to come in for a face to face. I went down to the office that same day, met with the recruiter, then met with the operations manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Movement Mortgage? What do you like about the role you applied for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negation as far as pay was concerned.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was awesome, my one on one interviewer was nice, helpful, and upfront. She explained everything going into the process. She made the company stand out and interesting. She expressed the vision that the company was headed.