Movement Mortgage Senior Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Senior Loan Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Mind Blowing!! They Fly you on a plan from anywhere in the country and show you the local town buy you dinner and introduce you to all the owners and management in the company. They put you up in the best hotel on the beach and the next day they walk you around the entire company corporate office answer all your questions and introduce you to everyone that was so nice!

Interview Questions

• Do you work refinances or Purchase Business?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Movement Mortgage

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Interview

Basic. They wine and dine and try to hire as many people as they can. That's basically the process...to fill bodies. It's frustrating looking back knowing that my reputation was put on the line because I had to work with very inexperienced people along side of me. I can only imagine how much business I lost because of this.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Smooth and straight forward. Anthony highlighted the loan process which impressive. It is 7 days and the workload on the LO is half what it is with others. The company is one that I will recommend.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Newport News, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lunch Interview sat down with colleague and potential employer went over options, thoughts, goals did swot analysis strengths - weakness, opportunities - threats. seemed to mirror the company I currently work for without proof of the culture