Movie Tavern Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movie Tavern Partners Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

1.6

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners.

Interview

The interview process was boring, but quick. The manager was rude and late. Hired on the spot so be sure to bring your SS Card and ID. I was hired with a bunch of other people. They did one on one interviews. I spent more time waiting than being interviewed.

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

First, I applied online and I wasn't hearing from them. It was a girl in my class that actually worked there and I told her about she told me they don't look at application. She told me to call them, so I did the next day. I talked to the manager and he said he would look at. After that, I called my friend and told her, she told me she would talk to the manager for me. The next day she did and she had got me a interview the next day, I went to the interview and it went very well and he moved me on to the second interview with the boss that's over the box office position. She told me I'll hear from them next week on if I got the job, I didn't hear from them. So I called for a follow up. The manager told me to call him back at 5:15 because the lady that interview me wasn't their. I called back at 5:25 like he said he wasn't there and the lady that interviewed me clocked out at 5:00. After that I stop calling them and left them alone.

Anonymous Employee in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Denham Springs, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very professional and friendly. The staff was nice and charismatic. They discussed pay and hours. They also were thorough in describing the duties. They discussed how the company tends to promote with their current employees as opposed to hiring newbies to take the role

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested in traveling.   1 Answer

Server Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was a group interview with twelve other people. The manager asked us a few questions and to fill out an application. He told everyone that if you heard from him the next day you would move on to the next step for the interview, but he pulled some of us away from the rest of the group and offered nine of us the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Hurst, TX).

Interview

It wasn't long asked a few questions , they asked how I heard about the job . They also asked why I wanted to join there team they also asked if I was in school but it wasn't too many questions because I've had work experience for the job I was applying for the person who interviewed me was very nice and everything and I got a call two days later for the job

Interview Questions

• Have I been to movie tavern before   1 Answer

Box Office/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners in January 2016.

Interview

I fill out an application online receive an call few days later for an interview I got there for my interview and had to fill out another application he compare it to my other application and ask me a few questions and hire me I had to fill out other paper work and he told me I was gonna get an call by the end of the week for orientation and few days after the interview I got the call and have orientation soon

Interview Questions

• what is it about movie tavern that make you want to work here?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Aurora, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

It took a week max, I had a reference so that helped. However the job would have been very easily landed even without one I reckon. I applied in person and got a call to tell me when to come in for an interview. They asked some normal interview questions, trying to get a figure on what my personality was, and then told me about the job. The second meeting was purely for paper work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners in December 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online and in store when I arrived at the location. Got a call a few days later, was asked to come in for interview.
    Fairly easy. Asked me the basic interview questions. For example, any prior experience. I was asked to sell a menu item. Rest of the interview was the manager telling me about the job, for example, duties, wages, etc. I was hired on spot, filled out papers, and told to show up the next day for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Customer Service/Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was easy and fast when they interviewed me because I showed them my experience and they hired me right away. The found in me everything they need. The also asked me about transportation, and I have. I felt confident and because I moved to Louisiana about 3 months ago, I was happy to had the opportunity in the first place. Like I said at the beginning it was an easy and friendly interview. They are happy with my job. But they know that I need a second job because the rate pay is low if I don't make tips.

Interview Questions

• If I was patient about works hours. That mean, sometimes when the business is slow and they can't give me enough hours , if I was ok?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Movie Tavern Partners (Denton, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in to fill out a paper application and asked if I could speak to the manager. Within 10 minutes I was being interviewed and I got the job that day!

Interview Questions

• How do you think Movie Tavern will prepare you for other work situations, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question