Moxa Inc. Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moxa Inc. (Brea, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Multiple steps and levels. Very thorough. Phone screen by hiring manager. HR call and coordination of interviewing steps, details and schedule. Challenged and drawn out due to key people in the process being on/off international travel. All-in-all a great company and interviewing process even though we did not ultimately close on mutually acceptable terms. I would definitely recommend MOXA for strong consideration.

Interview Questions

• How does my background and experience bring value to MOXA and specifically the BDM position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Moxa Inc.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moxa Inc..

Interview

I went through 5 interviews, starting off with two initial phone interviews finishing with a product presentation to the senior management team. HR and the hiring manager were present throughout, and the process went relatively smoothly without significant gaps in communication. I can't comment that this process matched other interviews, but I believe the general consensus from employees is that my process was common.

Interview Questions

• the product presentation was the most challenging as I was given one day to prepare and I was not familiar with the product line.   Answer Question