Moxy Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moxy Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moxy Marketing (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

I received a call to invite me in for an interview. The next step was a face to face interview which lasts 10-15 minutes. The last step is a job shadow interview. The job shadow interview they will tell you the compensation at lunch. It is 100% commission, 2 weeks unpaid vacation @ Christmas, no reimbursement for gas and food, no health insurance. You will find out the true compensation package after you take the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult interview questions. I interviewed them more than they interviewed me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would not recommend taking the offer unless you do not need benefits because none are provided. Also the pay is 100% commission. If that is what you are looking for you can gain a lot of experience.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moxy Marketing (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through a phone interview followed by an observation, followed by a third interview.
    My first observation was at Sam's Club. Afterwards I had an interview with the manager on site which lasted about 20 minutes. Followed was a third round back at the office.

Interview Questions