Moy Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moy Park Interview Questions

Interviews at Moy Park

2.4

Graduate Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park in February 2017.

Interview

A straightforward online application that was simple and nothing out of the ordinary. Then was invited to an assessment centre, different than normal we just played a few games. Then had an interview on the same day. The HR role I applied for was actually done away with so there was no one hired for the job and they didn't handle that well. Otherwise though it seemed like a great company and they did ask me to interview for a different graduate management position but I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you could bring to this company?   1 Answer

Product Development Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park.

Interview

An initial factory tour, followed by a 10 minute presentation with brief Q&A afterwards and interview to a panel of three. The whole process took approximately 2 hours and took place at the Craigavon site.

Interview Questions

• Presentation question; the issues faced by the food manufacturing industry and what skills and attributes i have to face them   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Grade A Process Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moy Park (Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

two spas sitting in front of me basic stuff like give me an example bla bla bla easy thats why so many polish ect are working there i hate it so much wish everyone was dead

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park.

Interview

Competency based. There was also a test I had to do but that was not that hard. There were two people conducting the interview. The question asked were standard and what you would expect.

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moy Park (Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

After completing an online application, that involved sending in a CV and competing questions, I got an email inviting me for an interview. I had to confirm my attendance and book a suitable time slot. I had an online, 15-20 minute Skype-based interview with 2 people from HR.