Mozio Customer Support Agent Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 19 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mozio

Mozio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mozio

Interview

I applied via email sending my CV; received a greeting and link to a questionnaire with a series of logic-testing questions and hypothetical scenarios; waited for the result ~10 days later; was invited to 2-3 interviews and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you proceed if a customer calls for assistance on Christmas eve, saying their driver hasn't arrived and they need to get to the airport?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mozio

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mozio

Interview

The initial step in the interview process was completing a short assessment. It is pretty simple, although there are a few "trick questions". When it came to scheduling a phone screen, things got a bit confusing. My interview was rescheduled twice (one time was a very last minute reschedule) and then the interviewer never showed up/contacted me for our Skype call. I was really interested in this company and looking forward to the interview, so this was a big bummer.

Interview Questions
  • The initial assessment asks general questions about the company and a few scenario questions that attempt to gauge your understanding of the product and the CSA role, in general.
Be the first to find this interview helpful