Mphasis Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.4

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranibennur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Ranibennur (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

5 rounds
1. apti by amcat - general english, c, c++,
2. group discusssion - pros and cons of a given subject (for us it was water park)
3. manager round - about you, your project, some technical
4. telephonic (basically for language - english) -
5. HR

Interview Questions

• explain about your project
    why you want to join this company
    basic c, c++ questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy and very bad interview process of selection very careless. Very dramatic people. Company policy is out of head 7 days working no leave no increment

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

easy and smooth and fast. There was only one face to face interview and HR was very cool. Apart from that there was one GD which had like 20 members. Easy to clear that as well.

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Basically there will be 3 Rounds
    1) aptitude
    2) versant
    3) technological HR
    4) HR

Aptitude test was conducted by AMCAT
    and there will be 4 sections
    Quants
    Logical
    Verbal
    Programming
    Concentrate on verbal and programming more this will take more time

Interview Questions

• Aptitude questions you can refer online sites
      in programming aptitude they will ask questions on sorting techniques and the time complexity of different sorting techniques
      In technical he they ask questions on what is class, explain polymorphism etc   1 Answer
    • They basically ask questions on Java .
      In technical he they ask questions on what is class, explain polymorphism method overriding method overloading
      And they specifically ask questions about the skills you mentioned in your resume   1 Answer
    • They ask tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got recruited in Mphasis when it visited my college as part of campus placement. There was an external agency (AMCAT) hired for the recruitment process. There were five rounds as part of recruitment. Below is the interview process in order it was conducted:
    A. Assessment test (online based MCQ)
    B. Group discussion (panel has three and group was four to six). Topics was picked to check the analytical thinking and thought process
    C. Telephonic interview. ( AMCAT interviewer spoke from pune)
    D. Face to face (AVP of one of the account took my interview)
    E. Versant round (conference number was provided by AMCAT personal)

Interview Questions

• I was from non IT background (electrical engineering), so interviewer asked:
      "Being graduated from a non-IT trade, how do you expect to face and excel in IT field?"   1 Answer

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager