Mphasis Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.8

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds. 1. Communication skill. 2. HR round 3. Technical round.
    In the first round they were checking the communication skill. On the basis of good English knowlegde. The process was simple.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell about yourself?
      2. What have you done yesterday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I went for walkin in kharadi pune location. 1st round was just for voice and accent. They check grammatical error and accent purely. Then there was telephonic round where you have to read the displayed messages on computer screen. Then finally Hr round. It was easy only asked general hr related question.

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)).

Interview

The process was simple and straightforward. Started off with a Pre-Placement Talk featuring MphasiS's business model, clients, verticals, job description, profile, salary, location and information about the process of the interview. The process commenced with Aptitude/Group Discussion. The shortlisted candidates were followed up with a Versant round and a personal interview with the HR executive.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Went through consultancy. 1st was a telephonic round by HR. 2nd was with the HR in personal. Then about the communication skills. Then the versant round. Then the operations round where they asked about blue black screen errors

Interview Questions

• 1st 2nd 3rd round completely on Vocabulary
      operations round they asked about blue black screen errors & to resolve it   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process is pretty chilled out.Your basic communication is checked.After the interview you have to face a telephonic round,your conversation skills are checked and the line is not always clear I think that is the challenge.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself.
      2.Tell me about your final year project.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Technical Round
     Face to Face Technical Interview at Company
    Managerial Round
    Client Round

After cleared all this round HR confirmed about selection and then shared Salary structure.
    After few days HR asked again to come down for discussion with Different Manager as there was some billing issue with the earlier project.
    And then requesting to join on the lesser salary than the confirmed earlier.
    One of the worst interview and selection process I have ever seen in my career.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to go through 1 telephonic and 2 F2F interview for the selection and overall the standard is good. The offer letter was given on the same day HR discussion happened so overall it took 3 days to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• More about the projects that you have mentioned in your Resume   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)).

Interview

Assessment test like cocubes, AMCAT.
    The fresher's are selected through cocubes and AMCAT assessment test.

Then simple GD
    The GD is just a formality many students pass the GD

Very simple technical round
    They ask simple programs in C CPP and Java whichever you prefer. Like pattern program or reverse string program.

Telephonic round
    This contains 6 rounds in which you have to score more than 70.

Interview Questions

• Write program of pattern in C?
      Tell me about your self?
      What technologies you know explain?
      Most important question is why I should hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation about Relocation and technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process consisted of two HR round
    First was about intro and they gave one topic to speak about..second one was about my resume and all questions related to that.

Interview Questions

• What did you do as a Team leader at Hiranandani (as a Engineer Trainee)   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Application

Interview

It was good... the hR's were having great personality.. and it was a one day process..they were very good with everyone. Firstly there was group discussion..and then technical interview..then HR.. and again an aptitude exam..they selected many people..and the team was really great.
    It was only one day process..
    The HR'S were very patient and had a great personality though

Interview Questions

• Asked some technical questions about the branch..and personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rounds were many.. for small post