Mphasis SSE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis SSE Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

3.4

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Whole telephonic interview taken by manager, All questions were based on C linked list,stack,queue, pointrs , some questions related to projects on which i have worked in my previous company.i answered the question and i was slected

Interview Questions

• difference between stack and queue,pointer related questions, questions based on array   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I had F2F interview with Mphasis; they told that they are sending the office with in week time but i have received after 50 days my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't know how to proceed.
    They won't follow any professional ethics.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

I was called up for an interview through recruiter. Interview process was good. I had two rounds of interview. I got letter of intent on the same day. You could negotiate if you have any other offer.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Bad processes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Worst promises

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds and 1 HR Round. 1st round was Telephonic and the 2nd round was F2F interview. The HR round was mainly about discussing the offer. Got the offer letter in a week.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Service   1 Answer