Mphasis Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

F2F interview and the interview process was easy. There were 2 rounds of interview , one technical and other managerial round. Later was the HR round of interview. The interview was easy.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jan 29, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Phone Interview and one to one interview. Often technical. Interviewers are professional and have good knowledge. Makes on feel comfortable. Asks Expected questions, mostly technical, some personality analysis done as well.

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Technical round went for half an hour and the interviewer asked all basic questions. Not tough I would say. Be prepared with your technical skills. After 1st round, I did not get any call for the next 2 weeks & suddenly on 3rd week I got the call from them.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis in January 2017.

Interview

2 Technical rounds followed by client technical and final HR round for Salary discussion.
    1sg was telephonic and remaining 2 rounds were skype calls. Entire process took around 2 and half weeks.

Interview Questions

• Breifing of project and glexibility of work location   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to go through 1 telephonic and 2 F2F interview for the selection and overall the standard is good. The offer letter was given on the same day HR discussion happened so overall it took 3 days to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• More about the projects that you have mentioned in your Resume   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through Taurus HR. The interview process took 1 day. They called me at Kohinoor Continental. There were around 80 people. The client was JP Morgan.
    In total, I had to go through 5 rounds.
    1st round was Technical Online Test.

We had a pathetic experience over here. Most of the questions were from SCJP/OCJP dumps. (One who has solved them can easily clear this round). The laptops that were given weren't working. After doing some configuration, which must have easily taken 30 minutes, the exam started. We had around 40 questions. After solving 35 questions, the portal stopped working. After realizing the failure, they decided to move everyone to the next round. Around 1hour 30minutes wasted.

2nd round was Technical Discussion.

This round was 1:1 round. This round was good. The interviewer made me think from the opimization and minimal heap memory perspective. Refer to the questions section for questions asked.

3rd round was Delivery Manager.

The delivery manager was good. She asked me questions like why you want to join Mphasis. She explained my my role, how the company works etc. She was very impressed by me and passed to the next round.

4th round was HR.

HR asked me my expectations and took all the documents as I had cleared all the rounds. I confidently told me that your documents are clear so we will roll out the offer in next 4 days and background verification will happen in 7 days.

5th round was Technical.

I was surprised that after clearing HR they are asking me to give this technical round. Lack of coordination. The interview lasted for around 5 hours. After this it was been almost 2 months I havent got an offer. I called the HR thrice. First time she mentioned, its in the process and is stuck with Deliver Manager Team. Second time she mentioned, its still stuck with them. Third time she mentioned you will have to give client interview tomorrow (6th interview after 1month). This time she promised me that she will personally schedule the interview. It has been 2 weeks, no call for the interview.

If this is how much they make us go through, one should think before applying.
    I hope the above experience helps someone. Thanks.

Interview Questions

• Client-Server application. From the UI the user will load a huge file. About 150MB. The file will be passed to the server side. After the server side, we have to sample the data and show it to the user for approval. Once the user approves, we have to store the file in RDBMS. What approach would one use keeping in mind the optimzation and memory consumption.   Answer Question
    • Consider a cheque. User is typing the number. The number typed should be automatically printed. Write a program to implement this in an optimized way.   Answer Question
    • Consider keypad. Numbers from 1 to 0. Each number has 3 alphabets associated with it. e.g 1 has abc. User can type n numbers. We have to print all the permutation and combination of the alphabets. Come up with an optimzed way and use less memory. E.g 1 has abc, 2 has def.
      If the user presses 12, then print
      bf
      cd
      ce
      cf

The logic should be generic enough to work for n number of integers.   Answer Question

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was more of a discussion. The panel was friendly and were only looking for core strength rather than advanced knowledge. Had 3 rounds 1 telephonic , 1 f2f and one HR round

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round of Interview was the Technical Round...They have asked me many questions related to TIBCO BW(5.12), TIBCO EMS and TIBCO Admin...I have answered properly for most of the questions and cleared with the Technical round.

Interview Questions

• How to create a xsd schema in TIBCO BW   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring for Data Science with Python background. Ist round; the interviewer asked a lot of questions on pandas, numpy and python. Answered most (by most I mean above 95%). Second (also the last) round, the guy asks only Python questions. No probs, I answer most of them. He then asks a question in which he does not want to change the number of lines, finally tells me that the answer is a compound function definition in python and calls the interview off. Very poor interviewer. And worst part, they never ask me any data science related stuff!

Interview Questions

• Some question where you have to use a generator with list comprehension while not changing the [ ] structure.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a F2F round with my PM.
    He was a very good person, and did not bother to ask me something I am not aware of (generally interviewers ask what they know rather than asking for what the candidate knows).
    Actually I was late for the interview(ohh my bad), but he was kind enough to consider and ultimately went ahead to on board me.

Interview Questions

• Was very much subject related ?
      SugarCRM......what are logic hooks, how can modules me created, UI management, so very much basic but foundation based.   1 Answer