Mphasis Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

3.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Stage Process, HR, Tech, Senior Mgr, HR

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Spend around 2 months on their interview process. Multiple round of telephonic discussions with company and their client and one face to face round. Clear the interview rounds and submitted docs. Took another 3-4 weeks to get the final status which was not communicated properly to the candidate. No proper email communication from company related to job offer. Only verbal communication. Overall it's like wasting of time or in other word R&D on job profile. If yes then hire or say no. It's simple !

Interview Questions

• Their client knows better about the technology then the company itself. Some are tricky but was good interview.   1 Answer

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    2 rigorous technical round - one by technical lead and another by client

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis in January 2009.

Interview

I attended the interview with EL Paso. Initial round was phone interview , after 2 days I received a call for 1:1 followed by Group discussion with their whole team. After 2 days , again they called for phone interview with their Managers. Then they offered me .It was a great experience.

Afraid to transfer my H1b because, the H!B transfer got rejected in the early 2009.(Jan-Mar)

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Mphasis interview process is very nice and hectic free. They took three technical and one client interviews. It was fully technically include java core, spring hibernate. I can say it was nice experience.

Interview Questions

• It was on thread. Write a program on thread. Example, only one thraed should finish task and if thread fail, then another thread should try to complete it. But only one thread should complete task.   Answer Question