Mphasis Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.2

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Applied through consultancy. First round was introduction round, then they conducted a Versant round to check the clarity of our prounciation.
Then hr discussed and gave a broad perspective of the role and arranged for a telephonic interview. Cleared it,and discussed the packages with hr.

This was all done in day.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

I reached the venue on time along with my friend and we wrote consultancy name on top of our resume.There was a room and the common introduction was going on just like face to face interview.we were waiting and waiting and then they called me to another room and the interviwer just asked me about my introduction and my project and rejected me.Everyone who was going into his chamber for interview he told everyone the same and rejected all.Same happened with my friend.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune City (India)).

Interview

Hr interview to check communications skills, computer test for typing, technical question for basic computer knowledge, they check for your ascent it should be international level ascent not indian.!!otherwise they even don't proceed for further process.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Technical Support Interview

Interview

Interview process was average, they only cared about the communication skills and pronunciations. 4 rounds we're conducted by them including introduction, Versant test, voice and accent test technical round. Nothing

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis.

There are four rounds.
    One day process .
    pick and drop facilty
    weekly two day off
    rotational shift

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself ?
      Few questions about technical knowledge.
      Are you comfortable doing night shifts
      what you had done yesterday?   Answer Question