Mphasis-Wyde Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis-Wyde Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.2

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde.

Interview

Since the hiring was done for Wyde, french was an important factor.
    1st round: French proficiency.
    This was the hardest round of them all. The interviewer spoke only in french and spoke fast enough to sound like a French local.
    2nd round: Technical round
    This was fairly easy. All questions were based on what you boast about on your resumé. The interviewers were very knowledgeable on lots of topics. And it was an enjoyable experience.
    3rd round: HR round.
    This was fairly simple and chilled out experience. The interviewers make sure they let you know when they're impressed and finish off with a positive vibe irrespective of whether the want to hire you or not.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde.

Interview

- Was not having any technical rounds
    - Had an aptitude test
    - Had a telephonic interview
    - Aptitude round and telephonic rounds were easy
    - Had an interview round not that technical, asking what all contents are needed for a random website.

Interview Questions

• Had an interview round not that technical, asking what all contents are needed for a random website.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde (Kochi (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    With general questions... 4 sections.. each section specific to category.. cse questions were if good level and also the logical and english

Interview
    More of a face to face talk, the interviewr wants to know your confidence level, and will ask bout timings and relocation

Bond was asked of 2. Years

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde.

Interview

You will meet or talk to the recruiter who will pass along your profile to Wyde. Once you have a physical interview most likely it will be with a manager and/or software developer. Some of the questions involve, What is a class ? What is OOP ? etc etc

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1) Planning
    2) People management
    3) Fixed bid project management
    4) Client management

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your organzation so early (I was leaving my last organization within 9 months after joining)   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis-Wyde in August 2010.

Interview

Object Oriented Questions

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between inheritance and Polymorphisme?   Answer Question