Mr. Goodcents Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mr. Goodcents

Sort:

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents (Manchester, NH) in January 2008.

Interview

i say be well dress and be very proffecional.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work here?   1 Answer
    • what skills do you have to offer?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents (Lincoln, NE) in July 2011.

Interview

Was sat down at a table and asked a few generic questions and then was given the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents (West Chester, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

I brought my application to the store and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked what I hoped to achieve if I were to get the position as well as typical behavioral questions and questions pertaining to customer service. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a customer was unhappy?   Answer Question

Store Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents.

Interview

1 on 1 with store owner in which she asked a few questions about prevous employers. There was no test of any kind to take in order in be considered for employment. Just the basic questions like why should I pick you over the others applying for this jib.

Sandwichologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents (Leawood, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

First, the owner brought out an application and asked me if I'd like a free meal. Then they checked me for a pulse. Then the owner used the rest of the interview to explain the schedule process, the payroll process and to ask me if I would please, please, please, please work there. I was introduced around to the current workers. I should have paid more attention to their gaunt, expressionless faces but I was, at the time, desperate for employment. Be warned, this guy preys upon the desperate.

Interview Questions

• Can you count to a hundred?   1 Answer

Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Goodcents in March 2007.

Interview

Basically the manager called me and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to start?   1 Answer