Mr. Tire Automotive Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mr. Tire Automotive Service

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mr. Tire Automotive Service (Auburn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Sat with District Manager at a hotel after he found me on Career Builder. Interviewer was very positive and insightful. Reviewed my talents while explaining how my skill set and Mr. Tire's operational procedures were a match. After which he sent online skill assessment and an application. We then communicated via email up to the offer letter stage. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about Mr. Tire's process and value system as well as the industry.

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes in for an oil change do you try to sell them something else?   1 Answer
    • What do you get out of being a manager?   1 Answer

General Service Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr. Tire Automotive Service (Greenville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with the Store Manager. He asked some relevant questions. Looked at my resume. Discussed salary, handed me paperwork and asked when could I start.

Interview Questions

• No question was unexpected or difficult. Simple questions like, do you have your own transportation/tools; are you licensed; any relevant certifications; are you flexible with schedule.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flat rate salary was based on experience.

General Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mr. Tire Automotive Service (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2009.

Interview

Basically I walked in and asked if they were hiring, filled out and application talked to the owner, he said he would get back to me. I called two days later after not hearing anything, and he said I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Only question he asked me was "what kind of transmission flush machine I used before"   Answer Question