Mrs. Green's Natural Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mrs. Green's Natural Market

Sort:

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market.

Interview

Interview and then 3 weeks later There was not a hard interview , they pretty much hire anyone ,They ask simple questions. It's a very causal interview .

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It was great. Spoke to a lady in hr then did another interview with a store manager. Made me bite a Annie chocolate granola bar and refer it to a customer. Nice atmosphere nice people. Met at a funky office building downtown. Kinda wished I worked there. It was nice for the most part got a free water and a pack of basil to plant at home

Interview Questions

• It seems like you haven't stayed at jobs for to long. Why would we hire you   Answer Question

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

It was very quick and to the point. I was asked very basic questions. I applied for the bakery clerk position and left with the bakery manager position. My interviewer was very down to earth and cool. I was very nervous and she noticed but she didn't penalize me for it. Overall it was a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvington, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (Irvington, NY).

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Met with 4 people, a mix of HR and operations. They all liked to talk about themselves and how wonderful the company vision is and it was easy to get caught up in the excitement. Unfortunately it later turned out to be false advertising. They talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Great ideas, not implemented. HR runs the company and currently they are running it into the ground.

Interview Questions

• General questions about background experience, goals, successes, failures, etc. The HR team did more talking about the company mission and selling it to me than asking me about my skills during the process. Rather unique approach.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Fantastic! I interviewed with three people and they each treated me like a valuable human being. Yes, I did get the job!I had applied via the website and received a form email back inviting me for a "casting call" type of interview. This is because they were hiring a large number of people for a new store opening. I showed up (figured that I had nothing to lose), filled out minimal paperwork, and waited about 10 minutes before I met with a manager. I was asked to pick a snack item off a shelf and "sell" it to her. Easy enough! Then we had a great conversation, she introduced me to other managers, and the rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Could you be at work at 4am if you needed to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I went to an open house a friend told me about and got hired on the spot. I received paper work a few days later outlining the details of the job description and salary as well as starting date.

Interview Questions

• Basically, why I thought I was a good fit for the role and what my schedule was? where i saw myself within five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted atleast $12/hr for the role, but the manager thought I had potential to be a supervisor so she offered me the job at $15/hr.

Checker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

the process was professional, and in the store. the store was clean and bright, but unfortunately, no longer is in business. the actual position would have been straightforward and not difficult.

Prepared Foods Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Canaan, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New Canaan, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

They'll ask you one or two questions and give you a list of job responsibilities based upon the position you applied for. They'll usually hire you on the spot because they can't hold onto employees but they will put you in a department that you did not apply for. The interview process if reflective of the company- corrupted, disorganized, waste of time. There are much better opportunities out there.

Interview Questions

• Can you start tomorrow? (They probably won't ask you that because they have to do a background check but they will need you right away. If you receive another job offer around this time, take the other job. Trust me. Odds are you are not going to want to stick around for too long. Most of the store's employees have been there less than a year. I don't have too much else to say but I do want to meet the length requirement.)   1 Answer

Natural Living Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mrs. Green's Natural Market (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an open interview process. When I arrived they had me fill out the application I then met with maintenance manager(I couldn't understand why I wouldn't meet the natural living manager) for the beginning 15 minutes. I then waited to meet the prepared foods manager and assistant store manager( still never met nat. living manager). I was told i would receive phone call and I did the next day. I then waited for 1 week after being told I was hired and hadn't heard back from anyone. Week 3 I decided to email human resources. 1 week later( so a full month) I received a call saying,"sorry I was supposed to contact you and unfortunately everyone has already been through training. Can you start on_____ . I will just do a 1 on 1 orientation with you". After working it took me 1 month to get paid due to some computer issues. I should have known it was trouble then.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for an organic market?   1 Answer