Mu Sigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mu Sigma Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018
1,174 Interview Reviews

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Interview peocess consisted of a online video interview that lasted for about an hour. I was given some case study questions and was asked to answer some questions. It was a good experience overall.

Junior Associate Interview

Interview

I had a live webcam interview, which consisted of some behavioral and problem solving questions. The interview was pretty relaxed, the interviewer made me feel really comfortable. Overall, very good experience.

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Good questions, good interviewers. Spoke to recruiters, hiring managers, and senior leadership. Be sure to ask probing questions about company financials, growth trajectory, company culture and values, and high turnover. Strongly recommend avoiding this company at all costs, but if you plan to consider it be sure to do your research and get a full picture. Most US hires are sent to Bangalore where the company forces women to sleep in beds with strangers (also women) for weeks or months who work at other companies or provide unsafe and unsanitary company apartments. Ask about this during your interview.

Interview Questions

• General experience and skills questions   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

The interview was conducted through video as the interviewer was based on the other side of the world in Bangalore, India. I remember it was nothing but a conversation about what I thought about India and what I knew about Indian culture.

I will note that before the live video interview there was a screening process which involved recording your answers to several open-ended questions and a timed essay and math section, some of which the questions were indeed quite challenging.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about India?

Talk about something that you consider yourself an expert on.

Talk about a time where you had to deal with conflict.   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Application:
    I applied through my college.

Interview:
    The first round, online video interview, was okay. I proceeded to the next round. It consisted of short answer questions, some multiple choice, and 1 short essay. However, for the second round, the interviewer was thirty minutes late.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Eugene, OR) in November 2017.

Interview

Only went through first part so far of 10 MC questions, 8ish 30 second responses and 8ish 2min responses. but got invited for video conference, at extremely inconvenient time 4-9pm IST, calculated out to 2:30-7:30am PST.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about understanding the errors in logic the sentences made, did a few math probability computations. Asked me why I wanted to work there. Had   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Champaign, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through University, contacted me in about a week. Whole process was about 3 weeks.
    First part was a 30 min behavioral interview which was pretty basic. They also asked a case study question, but it was extremely open-ended; they just wanted to see how you think.
    Second part consisted of an online test which consisted of GRE style math and logic questions, followed by short behavioral questions in which you had to record yourself giving your responses.
    Last round was a video call with a member at the Indian headquarters. Very relaxed conversation

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

I applied through school career portal and received a email for an assessment/aptitude test. The test has video recorded behavioral questions, math/reading MCQs and a writing part. The MCQ portion is very much like SAT where you get asked math questions and extracting information from a passage.

Interview Questions

• What is the underlying assumption made in this logic for it to be true?   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had two phone interviews with someone in their India location.

Was told I would here something back. I have yet to be contacted. Reached out via email as well with no response. I am ok if I didn’t receive the job but at least it is common courtesy to let someone know they are not moving forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an online interview. The interview consisted of 2 minute recorded questions, one after another, followed by a 30 second recorded question round, one after another. After this was a 10 question exam with various math and behavioral questions. The interview ended with a 20 minute essay.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 most important aspects of cultivating a new relationship?   Answer Question