Mu Sigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017
1,054 Interview Reviews

3.1

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in November 2015.

Interview

They give a link of a online interview like GRE test. First you have to introduce yourself, then there are some math problem, logical reasoning problem, giving you a article and some questions about article and then you need to write an essay. You have to keep the camera on through the test.

Interview Questions

• You need to spend 6 months in India. How will you design your life there how the experience will help you?   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in November 2015.

Interview

I would say the interview process is online mostly, and it probably took about 2 weeks in total. I had a video conversation with their hiring managers beforehand.
    selfie
        background
        aspirations
        moment
        problems

multiple choice

essay
        500 word maximum

after this, people will review your application

Interview Questions

• video synthesis
          Founder and CEO talks
          15 minutes to synthesize key takeaways and what they mean to you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief phone screening with recruiter. Online skills assessment with logic problems/reading comprehension. Automated video interview with 5 questions, all pretty basic. Received offer roughly one week after final part.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

5-6 Rounds in all
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Video Synthesis
    4. Technical round + Case Study
    5. Technical Round
    6. HR interview
    The overall process was 2 days, first day was only the aptitude test after which I was asked to come to their office and from step 2 to step 6, it took around 8-10 hours. All in all a good experience, all they check is how quickly you can learn and do you have the aptitude for the job since Anaytics is not taught in curriculum till now.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in October 2015.

Interview

1 Aptitude Test,
    2 video synthesis,
    3 on call interview
    4 HR screen before making final offer
    4 Gave decision right after after on call interview in HR screen call. Nothing else to say

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

A phone call from the HR, a video synthesis and then phone call from an Apprentice Leader. The worst part of the process of going through a the 20 min video where the founder is seen ranting bizarre analogies trying to position himself as the next Steve Jobs, a disruptor of the existing business models of 3 different industries. Well the fact, as visible through Glass-doors in the reviews by preset/former employees is that the founder is a megalomaniac and it becomes evident from the very first interview round. In later rounds the HR and interviewers are heard repeating the same concepts, and proving themselves to be a better stooge over the other, while trying the present a rosy picture of the pathetic sweatshop like conditions of their offices. The company would suffer & disappear into oblivion unless an outsider rescues it. It can be another BPO like Dasksh or Spectrmind which were acquired by bigger IT services firms to expand their offerings. One of the bigger cousins such as EXL should acquire it and let go of the founder.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Was a single day - 5 phase interview process which ended up happily. Had QA, group discussion, video synthesis, technical and HR interview. The technical interview was not technical at 1all, they asked a lot of puzzles. HR interview was pretty easy. Confidence was the key all the way

Decision Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

After an IQ test, a phone call was received to schedule a follow up interview. There was a group video with a note taking portion. The video was just an introduction to what Mu Sigma was and its owner. There was a lot of waiting involved and it was a bit awkward since everyone was talking about their interviews in the waiting room. This was followed by an individual interview with some problem solving questions. It is one of those scenarios where they want to see how you think and if you have the presentation abilities to deal with clients.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted directed by HR through linkedin. Long fruitful conversation with HR to decide eligibility. Interview was quickly scheduled on skype with one person for Engagement Manager position. An hour long discussion, strangely interviewer asked which position is the interview for - odd.

Interview Questions

• Samsclub is loosing customers and seeks your advise. How will you identify the reasons   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

First, I was sent a case study. A description of a hypothetical business was given and the case study was to identify business opportunities. For the next round I was given a link which had a video of the CEO talking about the business of Mu Sigma, I was asked to summarize the video. I was given a weekend to complete this. Final round was a half hr skype interview, mostly behavioral questions. Expect another round of interviews, I have worked in the bangalore office for 2 years so they didnt do the final step and made an offer instead