Muckleshoot Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Muckleshoot Casino

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Muckleshoot Casino

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Muckleshoot Casino in January 2019.

Interview

it went great, everyone was very nice. seems like it would be a wonderful place to work. id recommend this casino for others to apply at. hr was very professional

Interview Questions

• how long have you lived in WA   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Muckleshoot Casino (Auburn, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Was an inside job posting, management knew who I was and convinced me to apply and leave my comfortable job as bartender. So I had to sit down with upper management and talk about how awesome they are.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Muckleshoot Casino (Auburn, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Met first with HR team, then with a panel of 13 managers, then with executive group

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations - fixed salaries based on tribal government

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Muckleshoot Casino (Auburn, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

1 panel interview with CEO, 2 Controller and a accounting manager, very easy and smooth. everyone is very friendly and chill but professional. the whole interview around 45 mins. No weird questions just get to know you face to face.