Mueller Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.1

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Orlando, FL).

Interview

A 30 minute, one on one teleconference. Interviewer had obviously held the position and was knowledgeable explaining the day to day duties required of a candidate. Seemed rather rushed in his demeanor, obviously had other interviews to get to.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that leads you to believe that this position is right for you?   Answer Question

Field Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mueller Services.

Interview

It starts off with a phone call asking for a phone interview. They start off with describing the position as an "insurance" position without telling you anything about it. I applied for field support meaning that I would support the field agents, instead they say I applied for a field agent position, described as "insurance position". Very vague and dishonest. Not much else to say, they did this because the company is awful and has a very high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• Is this a good time for an interview?   1 Answer

Administrive Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process with this company was amazing! I first had a phone interview with Mr. Gleason, who was a pleasure to speak with. He seemed genuinely interested in getting to know a little about me and my background. He made the whole experience comfortable, that I forgot to be nervous. I was ask to come in for a face to face interview with a panel of 3, Mr. Scarborough, Ms. Johnson and Ms. Williams, and I got the same comfortable feeling with the 3 of them as well. They answered all my questions and concerns and really made me excited to be there. I have not been on an interview in a few years, and this was probably the best experience I have ever had with an interview! Great job Mueller Team!

Interview Questions

• How would I prioritize expired cases and cases on the verge of expiring?   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the company to apply. I was happy to do so. The first step was a phone interview with the HR rep. That took about 10 minutes. She set me up with a Skype interview with the area coordinator that following week. After an hour conversation with him, I was told I would hear by early next week of their decision. No contact since, and dodged messages/voicemails.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Agency Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mueller Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, phone interview. Email to schedule interview. Missed first call, but they called back. She was very nice. Asked how I felt I would perform in the position and what computer knowledge I had. Also asked if I would be willing to move to a MAC instead of using Windows Operating System.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about computer knowledge, equipment owned   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Tonawanda, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Typing test, must meet 32 words per minute at 94 percent accuracy. Written skills test. Creative situational questions. Questions about various situations and reactions in previous jobs. Time to describe your previous experience in your own words.
    Questions about honesty.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a position where you needed both quality and production standards.   1 Answer

Field Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Concord, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an email giving an option for time to call in for a phone interview. I scheduled it, received a confirmation email that morning. I called in at the scheduled confirmed time. First time, just a voicemail box, left message with my phone number. Second time, 15 minutes later, called in again, still no one there for my confirmed interview. If this is the professionalism displayed so far at this company? hmmmm

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mueller Services.

Interview

The interview process was on the phone. It wasn't a very difficult interview. I felt it was more of a screening than interview. They did a good job explaining the job on the phone during interview. I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mueller Services.

Interview

There were two over the phone interviews. The first seemed to be a simple weeding out process to make sure you were somewhat competent and to make sure you understood what the job entailed. The second interview was with the area manager and was more detailed but still very simple and easy.

Interview Questions

• It's been three years and I don't remember any difficult questions. It was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Director Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Tonawanda, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

5 people dressed from jeans to shorts while I was in a suit. Questions ranged from my experiences to why I was a good fit. The office was hidden with no indication what was in the building. The people in the room including the owner where more interested in what the big businesses I worked in did with employees performance. There was no HR department. The call came directly from the hiring VP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      How are you a good fit?   1 Answer