Mueller Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.1

Agency Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mueller Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, phone interview. Email to schedule interview. Missed first call, but they called back. She was very nice. Asked how I felt I would perform in the position and what computer knowledge I had. Also asked if I would be willing to move to a MAC instead of using Windows Operating System.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about computer knowledge, equipment owned   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Tonawanda, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Typing test, must meet 32 words per minute at 94 percent accuracy. Written skills test. Creative situational questions. Questions about various situations and reactions in previous jobs. Time to describe your previous experience in your own words.
    Questions about honesty.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a position where you needed both quality and production standards.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Concord, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an email giving an option for time to call in for a phone interview. I scheduled it, received a confirmation email that morning. I called in at the scheduled confirmed time. First time, just a voicemail box, left message with my phone number. Second time, 15 minutes later, called in again, still no one there for my confirmed interview. If this is the professionalism displayed so far at this company? hmmmm

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mueller Services.

Interview

The interview process was on the phone. It wasn't a very difficult interview. I felt it was more of a screening than interview. They did a good job explaining the job on the phone during interview. I was offered on the spot.

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mueller Services.

Interview

There were two over the phone interviews. The first seemed to be a simple weeding out process to make sure you were somewhat competent and to make sure you understood what the job entailed. The second interview was with the area manager and was more detailed but still very simple and easy.

Interview Questions

• It's been three years and I don't remember any difficult questions. It was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Three minute interview over the phone. Asked why I choose location of job when I lived 30 mins away. I explained that the job description on the job site only gave that location when I entered my zip code and that I did not find a location near me until after the application was complete.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about our company and what do you know about Mueller?   1 Answer
    • No other question. Immediately told that they do not hire people who work for other companies because they may use the hourly position to work other job.   2 Answers

Director Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Tonawanda, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

5 people dressed from jeans to shorts while I was in a suit. Questions ranged from my experiences to why I was a good fit. The office was hidden with no indication what was in the building. The people in the room including the owner where more interested in what the big businesses I worked in did with employees performance. There was no HR department. The call came directly from the hiring VP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      How are you a good fit?
      1 Answer

Field Representative/Home Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mueller Services (Tonawanda, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with admin. asst. followed by phone interview with regional manager a couple of days later. Had to submit to complete background check followed by two weeks of online training. Following online training, you need to spend two days in the field with a regional trainer who will test you on your knowledge of completing a property survey, types of roofs, siding, etc. Also, they will be monitoring your driving (they will be a passenger in your car)

Interview Questions

• Are you able to dedicate four days a week to the job? You will have two weeks to complete online training, will you be able to complete it on time? Do you have a reliable vehicle, smartphone, laptop computer, and high-speed internet?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mueller Services (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Application and phone interview; learned a lot on the job from reading the description and watching the provided video. I love the fact that I can work remotely and travel throughout my region.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mueller Services (South Portland, ME).

Interview

Fairly easy interview process with typical low entry job interview questions. First complete online application, then short telephone interview, then appointment to have interview with manager. Be prepared to give examples of insurance or construction knowledge, or at least customer service. If hired they do background check after.

Interview Questions

• What appealed to you about the job? Can you work Saturdays? Any insurance/construction/customer service experience. What type of camera do you own?   Answer Question