Mueller Water Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mueller Water Products Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went well and so did the In person. Although hiring manager seemed little disorganized. HR was a no show. Engineers interviewed me seemed knowledgeable. Hiring manager has no decision making skills at all, I was told they are interested in me for more than a month.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about background nothing out of ordinary.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. HR called me within a few days and I had an in person interview around 6 weeks later. After the interview I sent a follow up email thanking them. The HR person(Saia) immediately responded and told me to send travel receipts so I could be reimbursed. I was paid pretty quickly however that is the last I ever heard from them. As I type this it's been over 4 weeks since the interview and I haven't heard a word. I'm assuming they went with another candidate(which is fine) but the fact that they will not return my emails or provide any feedback is rude and unprofessional. If this is a reflection of the type of company they are then I'm very thankful I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to estimate how many cats are in the world, and you couldn't use the internet, how would you find your answer? This was the only odd question. The rest were pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

A phone interview was not done, as they were well into the interviewing process we went to the inperson interview. I was interview by three people in rotation. The CIO, HR, and a contractor / consultant working on the IT project. The interviews were done in a very professional manner, no trick questions trying to trip me.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for a company after running your own company for several years?   1 Answer