Mugshots Grill and Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mugshots Grill and Bar

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mugshots Grill and Bar (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short and to the point. She asked my past experience and what I could contribute to their company. She didn't ask that many questions but mostly went over the benefits package, what to expect and what they expect from me. She also went over the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What I can contribute to their company   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mugshots Grill and Bar (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

You have to know what you're doing, its pretty black and white when it comes to bartending. You either have it or you don't. Especially having to deal with unruly drunk people. They pretty much went over simple things, every bar is different so you just find out where all the normal things are and how its ran there.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with an unruly drunk person and how to remove them from the bar.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mugshots Grill and Bar (Montgomery, AL) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and Easy! I walked in to meet the owner and he was very inviting. He asked me my employment history and offered me the job right away. They were in the process of just opening and remodeling the building.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer