Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people; the resident director, the student outreach coordinator, and the lead resident assistant on campus. It was a laid back environment during which I was very nervous, but looking back I think it is better for there to be an interview panel rather than solely one person involved in the interview process for the sake of getting a diverse outlook on the candidate, and for the candidate to be able to meet their peers in the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with conflict and what was a time when you had to deal with a crisis situation? Why are you applying for this job? How do you balance and prioritize competing interests / how do you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview is like any other. You may be interviewed by either one or two employers and they are both very nice. Should dress business casual if you really want the job. Make sure to read the job descriptions thoroughly in case the employer asks you about your thoughts and plans you could do with your students. Have a clean social media page because they may or may not check. Demonstrate that you maintain high moral standards.

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

There was barely an interview. They looked over my application and jokingly said "Well, you haven't killed anyone. So... you're hired!".
    Don't expect much from this company. They have been in the hole for years now. Every respected hard working employee that has come through here has been chewed up and spit out for trying to make a change. If you just want to come and do the bare minimum to barely get by then this is the perfect place for that. You will never get a raise or any kind of advancement at all. And the people that are in charge here are so closed minded, they don't care about anyone but themselves and don't have any idea how to run a successful business.

A Part Time ESL Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute (Spokane, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied then a week later or so I got a phone call to set up an interview. Before the interview i had one week to prepare. At the interview there were 5 - 6 instructors. Every one asked me one or two questions.