Multi-Color Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsburg, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Scottsburg, IN) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial interview by employee not mgmt. Seemed strange to me

Interview Questions

• what do i have to offer them   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

We're pleased to hear that you had a positive interview experience which resulted in you accepting an offer with us. Thank you for your feedback on the process.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (York, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short interview with HR and the production manager. Asking questions about how you would lead a team, and what would happen if this happened. My interview was very informal nothing routine about. Most of the interviews I have experienced working there were very loose following a questionnaire that I did not find worked well in finding good applicants.

Interview Questions

Multi-Color Corporation Response

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

We're pleased to hear that you had a positive personal interview experience which resulted in you accepting an offer with us. It sounds like there are still some opportunities however to improve the... More

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (York, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Met in 2:1 in the plant manager's office. The plant manager and director of quality were present. The HR manager joined after 45 minutes. The office was open, dress was casual, and both interviewers were friendly. At the time, the interviewers were more interested in talking about MCC and less concerned about the response to questions they asked. Brevity was key.

Interview Questions

• Describe your methods for problem solving.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in October 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen conducted by the hiring manager. Next step was an on-line assessment. The interview was with a panel of associates and the hiring manager. The recruiter I was working with followed up and kept me informed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simply indicated what I was making today and the offer was very fair.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Green Bay, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

I meet with my production supervisor discussed the position and my qualifications. I then meet with the plant manager to conduct the formal interview process. I was a current employee for MCC. We went over my work experiences, hours, wages, responsibilities, and other potential advancements that come along with the position in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

Very positive experience. I went into the interview skeptical, and came out wanting to be part of the company. The Hiring Manager and other members of the leadership team participated in different stages of the interview. The work done at MCC is exciting to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage priorities, projects, and varying deadlines?   1 Answer
    • Describe your work ethic? Who influenced your work ethic?   1 Answer

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Batavia, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume in and received a response in a fairly timely manner. From there, I was invited in to interview with two of their HR members. The interview went fairly well but one of the team members had quite an obnoxious demeanor the entire time. I was told I would hear back within two weeks. After three weeks and no response I followed up with one of the senior HR leaders who was extremely short and sounded as if speaking to me was the biggest waste of time in their day. After her crudeness she then proceeded to tell me they would get back to me within the next week.

Two weeks and several phone calls/emails later I was finally able to reach them again and they advised me they were still interviewing candidates but were still possibly interested in having me continue in the process. Another three weeks goes by and again, after several failed attempts to contact, I was finally able to speak with the same individual. She again advised me that they were still interested and would let me know by the end of the week (finally an answer). WRONG .... same old broken record, several more weeks passed and still no response.

FINALLY, TWO+ months after my onsite interview and more phone calls/emails, I received an email back that they had actually hired someone already. Obviously by about week 4 I had a clear feeling this probably wasn't a good fit from their prospective. However, it then became a matter of principal to try and get them to give me an answer either way. The managers involved clearly demonstrated to me a perceived lack of leadership and of course most importantly an inability to follow up when THEY stated. This overly and unnecessary drawn out experience has certainly deterred me from referring anyone to their organization.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very plain, mostly just asked basic questions regarding my resume and experience. No structural based interviewing questions and no curve ball questions.   Answer Question

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with MCC. We're disappointed to hear that you found it to be a negative and difficult process. Two months is certainly much longer than the... More

Press Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Batavia, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

fast and easy, started out as a temp got hired on after a few months. on the job training. people seem very friendly. I don't see why I have to type thirty words here.

Interview Questions

• drug screen, color test, math test, mech skills test   1 Answer

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

We're pleased to hear that you had a positive interview experience which resulted in you accepting an offer with us. Thank you for your feedback on the process - even though it required more words... More

Slitter Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

I went in for an interview with the HR person and the (at the time) shipping/finishing supervisor. Answered a few questions, so on so forth. Then i was called back in to take a test that asked some of the most ridiculous questions I've ever heard. Why would you need to know what directions a helicopter's blades would spin on the moon?

Interview Questions

• Rate your skills in the following categories using a 1-5 scale: Mechanical, Interpersonal, Critical Thinking   Answer Question

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

We're pleased to hear that you had a relatively positive interview experience which resulted in you accepting an offer with us. We currently no longer facilitate the Bennett Mechanical / Mechanical... More

Human Resources/Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

phone interview, face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Multi-Color Corporation Response

Jan 3, 2018 – HR Manager, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with MCC. We're disappointed to hear that you found it to be a negative and difficult process. We hope our improved Applicant Tracking... More