Multi-Color Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

Very positive experience. I went into the interview skeptical, and came out wanting to be part of the company. The Hiring Manager and other members of the leadership team participated in different stages of the interview. The work done at MCC is exciting to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage priorities, projects, and varying deadlines?   1 Answer
    • Describe your work ethic? Who influenced your work ethic?   1 Answer

Slitter Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

I went in for an interview with the HR person and the (at the time) shipping/finishing supervisor. Answered a few questions, so on so forth. Then i was called back in to take a test that asked some of the most ridiculous questions I've ever heard. Why would you need to know what directions a helicopter's blades would spin on the moon?

Interview Questions

• Rate your skills in the following categories using a 1-5 scale: Mechanical, Interpersonal, Critical Thinking   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in October 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen conducted by the hiring manager. Next step was an on-line assessment. The interview was with a panel of associates and the hiring manager. The recruiter I was working with followed up and kept me informed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simply indicated what I was making today and the offer was very fair.

Human Resources/Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

Interview

phone interview, face to face interview.

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Batavia, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume in and received a response in a fairly timely manner. From there, I was invited in to interview with two of their HR members. The interview went fairly well but one of the team members had quite an obnoxious demeanor the entire time. I was told I would hear back within two weeks. After three weeks and no response I followed up with one of the senior HR leaders who was extremely short and sounded as if speaking to me was the biggest waste of time in their day. After her crudeness she then proceeded to tell me they would get back to me within the next week.

Two weeks and several phone calls/emails later I was finally able to reach them again and they advised me they were still interviewing candidates but were still possibly interested in having me continue in the process. Another three weeks goes by and again, after several failed attempts to contact, I was finally able to speak with the same individual. She again advised me that they were still interested and would let me know by the end of the week (finally an answer). WRONG .... same old broken record, several more weeks passed and still no response.

FINALLY, TWO+ months after my onsite interview and more phone calls/emails, I received an email back that they had actually hired someone already. Obviously by about week 4 I had a clear feeling this probably wasn't a good fit from their prospective. However, it then became a matter of principal to try and get them to give me an answer either way. The managers involved clearly demonstrated to me a perceived lack of leadership and of course most importantly an inability to follow up when THEY stated. This overly and unnecessary drawn out experience has certainly deterred me from referring anyone to their organization.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very plain, mostly just asked basic questions regarding my resume and experience. No structural based interviewing questions and no curve ball questions.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (York, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short interview with HR and the production manager. Asking questions about how you would lead a team, and what would happen if this happened. My interview was very informal nothing routine about. Most of the interviews I have experienced working there were very loose following a questionnaire that I did not find worked well in finding good applicants.

Press Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Batavia, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

fast and easy, started out as a temp got hired on after a few months. on the job training. people seem very friendly. I don't see why I have to type thirty words here.

Interview Questions

• drug screen, color test, math test, mech skills test   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsburg, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation (Scottsburg, IN) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial interview by employee not mgmt. Seemed strange to me

Interview Questions

• what do i have to offer them   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Human Resource Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in June 2011.

Interview

Email contact
    Phone interview
    Company visit with 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• As an HR person, with the unemployment rate so high, why aren't there more good candidates available for hire?   Answer Question

relocation