MultiCare Health System Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiCare Health System Administration Interview Questions

Interviews at MultiCare Health System

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied for an opening. Received phone interview. No follow up call: had to leave a message requesting a feedback on the process for job opening. Received no call back. Instead received an automated email response. Was disappointed with lack of courtesy for an exempt level position. Once determined not a fit, rejection was a quick door in the face. Unfortunate person was impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Respond to the kind of methods you have used to do your job (vendor, internal staff) etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MultiCare Health System

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

The recruitment and hiring process is abysmal. From the time I started to interact with their internal recruiter I felt uncomfortable. During my interview the recruiter walked me from one building to another and while we were in the middle of a crosswalk with people around us he asked in a loud voice, "So, what are your salary requirements?" Very unprofessional. When I received the offer I asked to get back to them within 2 days, and I was told I had 24 hours to respond because they "didn't want me shopping the offer around," and that they figured I "either like them and the offer or I don't." They didn't tell me until I got the offer that I wouldn't get relocation assistance, and when I pointed out that it's not cheap to move state to state the recruiter admonished me by saying that someone just moved there from across the country by having some friends "throw some stuff on a truck." I'm a highly experienced professional and executive, and I'm not going to just throw stuff on a truck. I had to request the offer be in writing in order to accept, and they acted as if that was some strange request. They wanted me to instead travel to their site for a 1 hour paperwork completion meeting where I would then receive the offer in writing. I asked if this could be done remotely instead of me making a 5 hour round trip and they said it could not. I had to explain to them that until I had the details in writing I didn't have anything to accept. Then when I got the offer in writing it contained errors, plus had outlandish constraints expecting me to work for them for several years or be forced to pay back bonus money. I consider them to have a fear based management system rather than a trust based system. I also see them allowing strong arm tactics by their recruiting staff that should not be allowed. I'm not sure what they are afraid people will find when they get there, but they seem very concerned that a new hire will leave soon after arriving.

Interview Questions

I was ready to decline and they decided to rescind the offer ahead of that because they felt I had unreasonable requests. I guess putting the offer in writing was too much to ask.

MultiCare Health System Response

Feb 26, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Strategist

We are always disappointed to hear that a job applicant has had a less than ideal experience during our selection process. We are very aware of this particular candidate’s situation and have a... More