MultiCare Health System CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for CNA

MultiCare Health System CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at MultiCare Health System

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Auburn, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview, it went really well. A week later i was emailed asking for references. I did that heard nothing from them. But now the job says filled on the website does this mean I didn't get it? Shouldn't I at least received something from them saying yes or no about the job?

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I want to work for them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MultiCare Health System

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a very quick interview where they had a few key questions. I didn't feel intimidated by the two people interviewing. They just sat and chatted with me. They mainly wanted to know my background and intentions including where I wanted my career to go. It was only about fifteen minutes long. I got a call back the next day offering me the job

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I was going to continue my education to RN   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Average interview process. Not very hard questions - got the job immediately. Must have CNA certification before you start. Must be CPR certified. Having experience is a plus. Working for MultiCare will be nice because they have so many facilities in the NorthWest region. Easy to transfer to a different location if needed. Everyone i work with is very nice and helpful. Everyone is very friendly.