MultiCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MultiCare Health System

2.4

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with program coordinator and director. Both were very pleasant. While they took their time explaining the program and job responsibilities, they really took their time getting to know my talents. Allowed me the opportunity to demonstrate how best to utilize a program assistant. The program coordinator dove into what my strengths and skills were and explained the team she already had and what their strengths were. She wanted to build a team that had a broad skill level and diverse abilities to keep the program thriving.

Interview Questions

• What skills could I utilize as a program assistant?   1 Answer

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System in January 2012.

Interview

Thorough and down to business. Lots of questions. Nice staff. Very detail on job description. Long if great candidate. Somewhat easy. Great vibes. Coworkers also part of interview panel. Great interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied by internet, automated responses for each process. Called in for interview, request for references placed into automated process, emailed reference survey to previous employers. If all goes well, will be asked to come in for final interview with hospital nurse managers for unit.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person panel interview. Phone interview was mostly informational. In person interview was mostly the panel telling me about the positions. Sry few questions asked if me. Did have to complete a Harrison Assessment,

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

The interview process was extremely enlightening! I enjoyed every second of it, as it was professional but not completely serious the entire time. I was very comfortable in the setting. Afterwards it made me want to work for this company that much more than I already had!

Interview Questions

• What is one of the hardest things I have had to deal with in an office setting   Answer Question

Patient Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

A call from the department supervisor discussing the position. Set up a face to face with the supervisor and two leads. Very easy going. Questions were all customer service based

Interview Questions

• Describe times when you went above and beyond for a patient. Describe your experience with EPIC   1 Answer

Med Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

the hiring was super sichy and easy.. just show off all your qualification and abilities and youll be great

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate but the compensation was great- i didnt have to

Security Systems CoOrdinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

application process took about 4 weeks. Hiring manger reached out to me first most likely the head of security department, to setup interview. Relatively new manager and very young security supervisor. Interview was somewhat disorganized and a bit sloppy compared to the ones I've been through. Questions were pretty straightforward technical gauging questions. My take is that I was not a good fit in that the job title isn't necessarily what they were really looking for, a more security guard oriented candidate as opposed to a true technician. After interview waited about a week to follow up to find they are still interviewing candidates. fast forward 3 to 4 months and an update to on my application account changes to position filled. fast forward another year and apparently the position was reposted, my guess is whoever filled the position didn't work out. Which wouldn't surprise me with the tone of the interview and the perceived Multicare work culture. I did not reapply for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Lifestyle Educator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System in July 2013.

Interview

Met with Administrator and the Doctor in charge of the program. This was a one time in person interview as the program was brand new. Since the program was new they just wanted to know my previous experience.

Licensed Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Puyallup, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 people with a series of questions that they asked back and forth. They meet only 2 times a month to do interviews and it was afterhours. They were accommodating to my schedule as I had to reschedule the first date.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with the adolescent population.   1 Answer
    • Describe a conflict you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer